The Student Room Group

International hall, want to swap? King's College London

I have been offered international Hall.

If you would like to swap for the above, simply post what you have been allocated, and if it is mutually beneficial, let's swap!

Many thanks guys!

Scroll to see replies

Why are you interested in swapping?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I got a room at Hughes Parry Hall. Single. Interested?
Reply 3
It's far from my campus, earth :/

And it turns out I've actually been offered HP aswell, not international.
Reply 4
Original post by Looney Tunes
It's far from my campus, earth :/

And it turns out I've actually been offered HP aswell, not international.

I would advise you to think carefully before swapping. I was in international hall for 1st yr & loved it. You're with other uni's, it's incredibly social, you're close to the best student night clubs.
I was at Guys which is a bit of a trek but so worth it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by PotterLaw
I would advise you to think carefully before swapping. I was in international hall for 1st yr & loved it. You're with other uni's, it's incredibly social, you're close to the best student night clubs.
I was at Guys which is a bit of a trek but so worth it

The idea of IH has actually grown on me considerably, but today I found out I've actually been allocated Hughes Parry. Is that as good?
Reply 6
Reply 7
Reply 8
Reply 9
Reply 11
If you still want to leave HP I'd be happy to swap- I'm international and don't think it's for me really
Original post by Abbeyrachel94
If you still want to leave HP I'd be happy to swap- I'm international and don't think it's for me really

They are right next door to each other (well around the corner!) I was in IH - would be happy to answer your questions/fears :smile:

Edit: HP and IH are exactly the same apart from the fact they are around the corner from each other! Honestly that's it. Apart from the fact IH has a built in bar :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is commonwealth different?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abbeyrachel94

What makes you think it's not for you? My son will be there so I'm curious!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by earthmother65
What makes you think it's not for you? My son will be there so I'm curious!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, well now I've spoken to some students who went there for first year I feel a lot happier although I was apprehensive because of there being families and postgrads in there, didn't know whether it would have a good freshers vibe but they're in a different wing. Also I thought it was fairly strict but again after speaking to people it seems that it's all just the same wherever you go. What is your son studying??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Natural Sciences. Glad you were reassured :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Looney Tunes
!

I've moved your thread here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending