The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4580
Original post by snikutsmullac
Don't matter then, I was hoping to miraculously find someone who is going to the same college as me next year, but I'm far more east than you :cool:

I'm in Cambridgshire, but that's not that much further east :s-smilie:
Original post by Cluck
I'm in Cambridgshire, but that's not that much further east :s-smilie:

I'm in Cambridgeshire... but right on the far east, literally the edge of my town is the start of Norfolk.
Reply 4582
I'm in Cambridgeshire... but right on the far east, literally the edge of my town is the start of Norfolk.

Catchment areas are pretty big though, which Sixth Form are you going to?
Would you say you have many friends?

Quite a few actually. Although, I only have 6 really good friends. I think people are attracted to my sarcastic personality amongst other qualities I possess :laugh:
What about you?
Original post by Cluck
Catchment areas are pretty big though, which Sixth Form are you going to?

Not a sixth form, I'm doing A-Levels at college - The College of West Anglia, Kings Lynn Campus. You?
Reply 4585
Original post by zed963
Just finished core 1 today.

I definitely enjoyed the course.

Sent from my iPhone

How long did it take you to finish
C1 , if you don't mind me asking:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EvasiveRose
Quite a few actually. Although, I only have 6 really good friends. I think people are attracted to my sarcastic personality amongst other qualities I possess :laugh:
What about you?

A big fat zero, don't feel sorry for me.
Reply 4587
Not a sixth form, I'm doing A-Levels at college - The College of West Anglia, Kings Lynn Campus. You?

Ah okay, I'm going to Hills.
Original post by thespontaneous1
Ah awesome, yeah in general chemistry I found to be a rather challenging gcse in relation to the easier bio. Ah well done on the english thoroughly deserved. Id be happy to get grades like that for my exams. Of mice and men was the only pleasant english exam. And that sounds like an A to me off the top of my head. Im hoping for straight a*s in science. What science coursework did you find the hardest and how did you fair in the core and additional modules? And thanks for the a level info....some have said wjec is easier for a level chem

Well I found the Chemistry Coursework the hardest no surprise there, i think the one I did was the Enthalpy of Neutralisation that was boring. Also the core and additional modules went ok but im annoyed that I got 89 on C4,C5,C6.
Reply 4589
Original post by sr234
How long did it take you to finish
C1 , if you don't mind me asking:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've never actually timed myself.

But in all honesty probably 2 weeks and a half.
Reply 4590
has anyone started prep for AS yet?
Original post by zed963
Just finished core 1 today.

I definitely enjoyed the course.

Sent from my iPhone

Original post by zed963
Which pens do you usually purchase ?

Sent from my iPhone

Ah awesome i have about 3 chapters left how long did it take you? And i usually buy biros or uniball pens based on personal preference
Reply 4592
Original post by zerock

me
Reply 4593
Are you guys planning to look at the grade boundaries on Wednesday? I plan to just look at the AQA French and OCR B Geography ones
Original post by zerock

Im going to start a couple of days after we get our results :smile:
Original post by Darnell LD97
Well I found the Chemistry Coursework the hardest no surprise there, i think the one I did was the Enthalpy of Neutralisation that was boring. Also the core and additional modules went ok but im annoyed that I got 89 on C4,C5,C6.

Ah i also did that. Did you do lenses for physics? And i assume this is the jan 2013 c456 exam right? I got 85 on that i was also a bit miffed. Hoping i got 90 or 94 max on c7
Reply 4596
Ah awesome i have about 3 chapters left how long did it take you? And i usually buy biros or uniball pens based on personal preference

2 and a half.

It took me a week to understand differentiation, integration and sequence and series.
And the rest took 1 and a half week. I took it pretty easy though.
A big fat zero, don't feel sorry for me.

I don't feel sorry for you (:sorry: deep down I do- its natural because I have feelings). But don't you think it would be nice for you to have someone to talk to you about your worries, problems, etc?
Reply 4598
Original post by gomg
Are you guys planning to look at the grade boundaries on Wednesday? I plan to just look at the AQA French and OCR B Geography ones

Yep
Reply 4599

2.5 weeks

Latest