The Student Room Group

How hard is business As level?

how hard?
Reply 1
Not as hard as Maths, F. Maths or Spanish, that's all I can say really.
Reply 2
Original post by Jack-2013
Not as hard as Maths, F. Maths or Spanish, that's all I can say really.

Thanks
Reply 3
Don't do it if you are rubbish at essays.
Reply 4
If you are good at applying & Exam technique it is a relatively easy subject.

You can honestly have minimal knowledge of external business and still do well if you are good at applying yourself.
Reply 5
Business A level is quite hard as you would need to apply a lot and be good at maths aswell.
Reply 6
If you have good english language i would say it's a really easy A level. You need good exam technique and essay writing skills.
Reply 7
Original post by M-Asim
Business A level is quite hard as you would need to apply a lot and be good at maths aswell.

Theres hardly any maths at AS,a few balance sheets and thats about it although BS3 in A2 has quite a bit of maths. The maths is really easy anyway its very basic and you should be able to cope with it.
Reply 8
Original post by M-Asim

I don't think you have to be good at maths at all. I don't do maths but from what I see A level maths is much much much harder than anything we will ever get in Business.
Reply 9
Being a student who never done Business in GCSE, AS was a real challenge for me. I ended up with a C in AS. But, if you keep at it, you'll do fine. My last two A2 exams, i ended up with 1 or 2 marks away from an A.
Reply 10
Original post by Indyy
Being a student who never done Business in GCSE, AS was a real challenge for me. I ended up with a C in AS. But, if you keep at it, you'll do fine. My last two A2 exams, i ended up with 1 or 2 marks away from an A.

Thanks man cause i did IGCSE Business and got B but i barley studied cause i had other exams . U gave me a huge confidence boost
Reply 11
Original post by farid1996
Thanks man cause i did IGCSE Business and got B but i barley studied cause i had other exams . U gave me a huge confidence boost

Just don't neglect it, and just keep at it. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending