The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield - change accommodation? Catered/self catered?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abiii182
Does anyone actually know anything about Stephenson? I can't find a mention of a bathroom or a bar :L

I know that there's a shared bathroom, not too sure about a bar though
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by melissaye
You might be onto something there cause neither did I...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure about that being the case as I had an AAA offer for history - I got AAB but Sheffield still accepted me. I got my accommodation offer yesterday and exactly what I had specified. :dontknow:
Original post by historygirl
Not sure about that being the case as I had an AAA offer for history - I got AAB but Sheffield still accepted me. I got my accommodation offer yesterday and exactly what I had specified. :dontknow:

I had an AAA offer and got ABB and was put on a different course though :L
Reply 23
Do you know how many people share a bathroom? and I hope there is a shared area somewhere there :L

Do you know how many people share a bathroom? and I hope there is a shared area somewhere there :L

Im not sure but I think there are two bathrooms between about 10 students
I'm in B03 :smile: I thought i was the only one :L

Oh great, it was getting really worrying that I couldn't find anyone :smile:
Although at this rate our accommodation is just going to be full of people who don't want to be there
Reply 26
Original post by charlottiie
Oh great, it was getting really worrying that I couldn't find anyone :smile:
Although at this rate our accommodation is just going to be full of people who don't want to be there

I know i'm so glad I've actually found someone else going there :L and i was thinking that, we might just have to make the most of it :smile: what are you studying?
I know i'm so glad I've actually found someone else going there :L and i was thinking that, we might just have to make the most of it :smile: what are you studying?

I'm studying Biology :smile: How about you?
Reply 28
nice :smile: and archaeology
Reply 29
Original post by mattlyons94
Does anyone know if we will be sharing a living area in Stephenson with other students because I don't want to be alone :L

according to the map I got on the open day, the stephenson main building has a bar, games room and it facilities in it, so don't worry you won't be alone :P
Original post by chachu95
according to the map I got on the open day, the stephenson main building has a bar, games room and it facilities in it, so don't worry you won't be alone :P

Ok thanks :smile: do you know if there is a shared living area though?
nice :smile: and archaeology

Cool :biggrin: Well I'm assuming since I'm B09 there must be at least 9 of us in our flat, be nice to find everyone before we get there :smile:
Reply 32

I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is one there. most places have one, right? :smile:
Reply 33

I actually can't find much information on it anywhere :s
Reply 34
I know that there's a shared bathroom, not too sure about a bar though

I have a friend who went to Sheffield and says everyone from around there chilled in Stephenson cause its a nice building. He says it has a pub. I'm in sw3.54...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey all,

Well Ive just been allocated room GO9 in Stephenson, Im abit unsure about it being catered though as i didnt ask for it!! But I guess everything else has been taken as i was abit late applying!! I cant seem to find much info on the place either..?
Original post by melissaye
I have a friend who went to Sheffield and says everyone from around there chilled in Stephenson cause its a nice building. He says it has a pub. I'm in sw3.54...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good :smile: hopefully there are jobs available if I do end up in Stephenson
(edited 10 years ago)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/669431189752174/members/

Since most people here are at Stephenson here's the facebook page for it
Reply 38
Hi I have been allocated in Endcliffe Stephenson hall room s24 which is catered I am looking for a non catered hall.

If interested please let me know thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Original post by charlottiie
I'm in B09, so far I haven't found anyone who is with me :frown:

Hello I will be living next door to you I'm in B08! :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending