The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Is anyone at all out there doing Criminology?

Hi, I'll be starting Uni this September at Chester and I don't know anyone at all who's taking Criminology as a single or combined :confused: I cant wait to start but I'm so nervous about meeting people. If any of you are doing this course, and like me are wanting to make new friends.. please make yourself known or I may cry :frown: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm doing criminology too :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Are you doing it at Chester? x
Reply 3
Reply 4
I think we must be the only people! Are you moving to chester or commuting? :smile: x
Reply 5
I've found one other person! Moving as I like nearly 3 hours away, what about you? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing it combined with psychology :smile:
Reply 7
Sammi, I live round the corner so i'll just be travelling there but im looking into a house share about 5 mins away from the Uni :smile: 3 hours doesn't sound too bad. Do you know when you're moving in? x
Reply 8
Francesca, can I just call you Fran? :tongue: out of everyone I've spoke to doing this course, we all seem to be female.. are you going to be moving to Chester too? x
Reply 9
We move in on the 22nd but no idea what accommodation I have yet which sucks! Yes I've seen no boys doing this course which means no eye candy in lectures hahaha x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I thought you's would have found out by now :s-smilie: haha, bad times! i'm sure you'll find loads of lads at Chester that you class as eye candy :wink: x
Reply 11
I know I think we find out next week sometime well hopefully we do haha! Haha well when I've been to visit it was race day and it was full of men in suits hahaha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
well I hope so! & oh I bet you just loved that didn't you? :wink: xx
Reply 13
Yes, yes I did! Hahha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by AimeeTravis
Hi, I'll be starting Uni this September at Chester and I don't know anyone at all who's taking Criminology as a single or combined :confused: I cant wait to start but I'm so nervous about meeting people. If any of you are doing this course, and like me are wanting to make new friends.. please make yourself known or I may cry :frown: x

I'm doing criminology:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Does anyone have a reading list for the course? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing Criminology! Not going to lie think I'm the only boy so far, havn't spoken to anyone who's doing it other than people who are doing it with Psychology etc. O_O x
Reply 17
I'm doing criminology and counselling!
Reply 18
Original post by sammiiFoxx
Does anyone have a reading list for the course? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can find individual reading lists online for each module!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Ifwhiteamerica
I'm doing Criminology! Not going to lie think I'm the only boy so far, havn't spoken to anyone who's doing it other than people who are doing it with Psychology etc. O_O x

I've not found many people at all doing criminology as a single honours!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending