The Student Room Group

Need revision help plssss!!!!!!

Hi
I have to revise for history, graphics, English, maths and science. And I can only revise for 7 days a week for 3 hours everyday so how do I do it and btw my gcsc's are 2 years away but I'm still freaking out soo can u guys plsss help me on hiw to do these.
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
First off calm down. Your exams are two years away which is plenty of time. You can't even properly begin to revise until you have covered the material. My advice would be to focus more about learning the material now :rolleyes:
>GCSES
>Serious revision

Lolwut? Come back here when you have something of legitimate concern. You're making a mountain out of a molehill mate.
Reply 3
Yh the are a long tike a away but if I don't get a's or a*'s I won't be happy and too be fair I like revising but how do I do all of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by basit282828
Hi
I have to revise for history, graphics, English, maths and science. And I can only revise for 7 days a week for 3 hours everyday so how do I do it and btw my gcsc's are 2 years away but I'm still freaking out soo can u guys plsss help me on hiw to do these.
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know, there's so many blinded idiots on this page that it's sometimes hard to tell them apart from the trolls, but I think it's clear you're a troll

>Only 5 GCSE subjects, 7 maximum if you're doing triple science
>You can 'only' revise for 7 days a week. Wow, I didn't realise there were more days in a week
>21 hours each week for GCSE exams 2 years away... mate I probably did less than 21 hours a week for A level
>"But I'm still freaking out" - no you're not, get the FUUCK out of here, you little shiit.
Reply 5
Dude I tried to make it detailed and if u can't helo then bye and ur sort of a troll urself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
And I have more then 5 gcsc's I just wanted to put the ones I care about

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by basit282828
Dude I tried to make it detailed and if u can't helo then bye and ur sort of a troll urself

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is nothing you need help with, you are panicking over nothing. GCSEs are a walk in the park; don't allocate specific time amounts to revision, just do the required work when it is set. You are told exactly what you need to do to succeed. You only need independance at A level.

Also:

>Horrible grammar and spelling
>Doesn't know how to quote people on TSR
>Username features '28' three times, mate that ****ing wreaks of prepubescentness

Get off this site mate, TSR would be better without all of the stupid little Year 9/10 retards thinking that their studies are complex enough to warrant serious online discussion/help about them.

If you're stressing this much over GCSE's, you'll probably have a heart attack once you reach AS.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Dude calm down

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest