The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Need Help - Accomodation.

Hey, I've got a problem with accomodation since I put Wolverhampton as my insurance choice - and I read they only allow students who put them as firm to apply for accomodation. I was wondering what to do now since I can't live at home due to it being too far to travel. Please help!
Reply 1
Original post by Novalyte
Hey, I've got a problem with accomodation since I put Wolverhampton as my insurance choice - and I read they only allow students who put them as firm to apply for accomodation. I was wondering what to do now since I can't live at home due to it being too far to travel. Please help!

There are other halls not just the university ones.

Victoria halls
Chambers51
@184 (I think its called that)
Five ways halls

Phone up the accomdation service and ask them if they will let you apply for halls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LepreJohn
There are other halls not just the university ones.

Victoria halls
Chambers51
@184 (I think its called that)
Five ways halls

Phone up the accomdation service and ask them if they will let you apply for halls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think there is something wrong. I have an offer from Wolverhampton that I have accepted and now I'm eagerly trying to apply for accomodation on the e vision sites. Problem is that apparently accommodation doesn't have my details so I can't apply yet. Phoned in at least 5 times but doesn't help. Going to phone in today again to see what happens.
Reply 3
Hey guys, I suggest you directly ring up accommodation (the number is on wolverhampton website somewhere) and ask to apply for accommodation over the phone because e:vision isn't working for you. Basically don't take no for answer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
They got my details now. So best thing is just to phone them twice a day (I recommend early in the morning) they will either let you apply online or send you a paper version.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I had the same problem, I called up accommodation explaining my situation and they added me to the system, it took them about a day to do it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending