The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

What grades did you get in on?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LeeMrLee
ah right I see, that's good thinking but it's a pain if you have to carry it up to your room all in one go etc haha :P wow, impressive, well you do further maths which makes you an honourary asian (that's what we said for my "FM crew" at my college that wanted to be asian) :wink:

if it's Maths vs English students, then it looks like ladynova will have no chance against Mathsnerd1 and I....two of us one of you, you do the maths. or we will if you can't :wink:

That may be true but once its up there then its up there for the good 44 weeks :tongue: I'll somehow have to move my fridge in which could be fun :redface: I think I'll pass as I'm alright just being a cool Canadian :tongue: And nicely said MrLee :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by ladynova
pffft, don't underestimate how many great comebacks we have accumulated over the years with all that reading of Shakespeare :wink: thou saucy minion!

Oh god, Shakespeare wants to make me kill myself, its just too boring for my liking! And still you can't beat the Maths as we'll just use some equation to impress or confuse people :tongue:
Reply 102
I was made an offer of 300 points to study Law and I only got 260 and they let me in! Miracles do happen! So happy :smile:
Original post by Seb Hudson
Wow, I'm exactly the same! I know some uni's try to put you in accommodation with at least one person off your course so if Nottingham do that, chances are we might be living together as I haven't found any other Chem Eng students in Ensuite at BGP!

well looks like we're highly likely to be sharing a flat (it's a flat right or block or whatever they call it), i'm so excited, :biggrin: i already did so much uni shopping yesterday actually, but it wasn't a very smart decision cos i'm gonna have so much stuff to take with me, and i just found out we're using a train to get there!
btw are you the person who wanted info on the costs of taking a year abroad from ages ago?

Original post by jethacan
yes we will :biggrin: yeah you're right you'll be fine that's what first year is for!

yes i remember you! we had the same firm and insurance choices :P broadgate park, what about you?

i love how we all went for bgp, are you getting an ensuite as well? :biggrin:
Reply 104
Original post by lazershus
found out we're using a train to get there!

and then the bus! When you come out of the train station go down the road to the bus station to get to the university park from there. :smile:

Thankfully I am not the only one braving the train with all my stuff!
Reply 105
Original post by MathsNerd1
Oh god, Shakespeare wants to make me kill myself, its just too boring for my liking! And still you can't beat the Maths as we'll just use some equation to impress or confuse people :tongue:

qm.gifor we'll swoon the ladies with our maths pickup lines...

It's not the length of the vector that counts, it's how you apply the force
(edited 10 years ago)
Got in with my insurance 160ucas foundation degree
With 2D and an E at AS and ASDAN
still waiting on frim to reply but I did get a C in a Science so I shouldn't really get in but they could still be considering me for some reason maybe I was close to a C or something Its annoying me that they have made a decision I need to book accommodation and stuff
Reply 107
well looks like we're highly likely to be sharing a flat (it's a flat right or block or whatever they call it), i'm so excited, :biggrin: i already did so much uni shopping yesterday actually, but it wasn't a very smart decision cos i'm gonna have so much stuff to take with me, and i just found out we're using a train to get there!
btw are you the person who wanted info on the costs of taking a year abroad from ages ago?

i love how we all went for bgp, are you getting an ensuite as well? :biggrin:

Aww i don't think i'll be living with you two, i don't have an ensuite :frown: what a coincedence though, i wonder how many more chemical engineering people there are going to be in bgp :P
Reply 108
I was meant to get AAB, but got ABC, however they were in Maths and Sciences. I still got let into my first choice so I was very happy!
DDM in BTEC Art and Design, for BA Creative and Professional Writing.
Original post by AlesanaWill
A*A*A*. My offer was AAA. As I exceeded I get some money :biggrin: Studying Physics.

haha nice work dude, sounds like you are me :wink:

I got A*A*A*A so looking forward to my 500 quid (im doing mathematical physics so i only get half as much money :frown:)
Reply 111
Wow, it seems almost everyone who missed their offer is still being let in.
Reply 112
I got A*BB, but my offer was AAB, so I'm assuming it classed as an equivalent :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
They reduced my offer to ABC for German and Politics. I achieved ABB.
Reply 114
Bloody hell they should of just went up for clearing and I would of joined

I actually can't wait now, just want to get there already! I'm going on Friday, any chance you could tell me what you got so I don't miss anything really stupid? :') I am indeed ahaa, looks like I may be going to China for a year now if everything works out then!

Original post by jethacan
Aww i don't think i'll be living with you two, i don't have an ensuite :frown: what a coincedence though, i wonder how many more chemical engineering people there are going to be in bgp :P

I know of at least one more person doing ChemEng in BGP, we'll have quite a group!

As we'll be meeting in a month anyway, would you both like to add me on facebook? I only suggest you two add me because my name is the same as my username on here so it's easier! Ahhh, completely buzzing now!
Original post by MathsNerd1
Congratulations on your fantastic results! :biggrin:

Thank you!
Original post by belisarius
haha nice work dude, sounds like you are me :wink:

I got A*A*A*A so looking forward to my 500 quid (im doing mathematical physics so i only get half as much money :frown:)

Haha congrats! See you in September. But sucks about the lack of a grand.
Original post by AlesanaWill
Haha congrats! See you in September. But sucks about the lack of a grand.

The price you pay for doing maths apparently! From what people have said it sounds like I'll have spent that 500 quid during freshers!
Needed AAB for computer science. I got in with ABB which is nice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending