The Student Room Group

Current Year 12 Thread Mark I (2013-2014)

Welcome to the new current year 12 thread, our home for the next year. (We’re now in the A Level forum :woo: )! that must mean we have matured :eek: :wink: This is the start of 2 very important years for us and A levels can be hard but that won't scare us! We have a high target to beat last year’s year 12s so let's all work hard :sogood:

Below is a list of subjects and exam boards that we are all taking, I'm sure it will be useful when you need somebody to help you :h: (Newcomers please quote me if you wish to be added :h: )

Subjects

Scottish Highers

International Baccalaureate

Make sure you work your hardest all year and I'm sure the next results day will be fine, and in order to work hard here are some useful links below ( I'll add some more as I find them :smile:

http://www.examsolutions.co.uk - For Maths :smile:
http://www.Chemguide.co.uk - For Chemistry :smile:

And Finally if you have any query about A-level Choices or University choices make sure you ask/quote L'evil Fish or drop him a PM :smile: I will also answer any regarding Medicine or direct you to more helpful thread :h:

Best of luck for the forthcoming year! :h: :cool:
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

First Post!:biggrin:

:woo: can't believe it... It'll be official after this Thursday!:afraid:

Also:
Only Edexcel offers A.F.Maths.

Sociology
Statistics (AQA)

If you wanna add them :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by L'Evil Fish
First Post!:biggrin:

:woo: can't believe it... It'll be official after this Thursday!:afraid:

Also:
Only Edexcel offers A.F.Maths.

Sociology
Statistics (AQA)

If you wanna add them :smile:

I will do :smile: I couldn't be bothered to go through every exam board seeing what they did ... oh and MEI does A.F Maths :smile:

Wait till they find it :colone:
Reply 3
This means I can invade the A-level forum! :ahee:
Original post by techno836
I will do :smile: I couldn't be bothered to go through every exam board seeing what they did ... oh and MEI does A.F Maths :smile:

Wait till they find it :colone:

Oh yeah them too!:biggrin:

Who,d
Original post by Vionar
This means I can invade the A-level forum! :ahee:

:hand: fudge off :mmm:
Reply 5
Oh yeah them too!:biggrin:

Who,d

everybody else :biggrin: i'm waiting for duck or Pandora. to close the other thread :smile:
Reply 6

I'm here now, you're not getting rid of me! I've been invading for too long to stop now! :tongue:
everybody else :biggrin: i'm waiting for duck or Pandora. to close the other thread :smile:

Only duck can:tongue:
Original post by Vionar
I'm here now, you're not getting rid of me! I've been invading for too long to stop now! :tongue:

Shoo:h:

No one reply to Vionar :mmm:
Reply 8
Only duck can:tongue:

okay :smile: and Boycotting him are we :lol:
Reply 9
OCR Physics and Chemistry and AQA Maths and Further Maths. Can I do Edexcel Additional Further Maths with AQA for the other 2?

Haha yes :colone:

This year you'll need to work really hard, AS Levels are getting harder, as are A2s!

There's a crackdown guys! Be ready:teehee:
Reply 11
Oooh, A level forum! This is beyond weird.
Reply 12
Original post by Red Fox
OCR Physics and Chemistry and AQA Maths and Further Maths. Can I do Edexcel Additional Further Maths with AQA for the other 2?

Okay and I don't think so ... you have to do all 18 units with them I would believe (well 9 for AS ) ?? Fishy will know :smile:
Reply 13

No :h:.

You will reply, I'll just keep on posting, you'll give in eventually! I've done this before, when I first invaded! :tongue:

No, we are not! :tongue:
Reply 14
Okay and I don't think so ... you have to do all 18 units with them I would believe (well 9 for AS ) ?? Fishy will know :smile:

Damn AQA, I've never liked them:biggrin:
Original post by Red Fox

Whaaaat?
Reply 16
Haha yes :colone:

This year you'll need to work really hard, AS Levels are getting harder, as are A2s!

There's a crackdown guys! Be ready:teehee:

Doesn't surprise me :rolleyes: everything affects us :frown:
Reply 17
Whaaaat?

Can I do Edexcel Additional Further Maths with AQA Maths and Further Maths?
Reply 18

Tell that to the people becoming year tens, they have to do the weird new no ASes things!

It seems people either got A/B or D-U

Few Cs

Latest