The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University 2013 Students

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rierieaubrey
Thank you a bit confusing but il get through it ha! I can arrive from the 13th of September ' it doesn't even feel real tbf ha ' are you nervous about starting Uni ?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I'm really unsure weather to just house share or stay at home haha! aw that's so soon haha and I know still can't believe it! yeah really nervous are you x
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by keeksxoxo
Heyy guys :smile:
I'm going to study biological sciences but I'm not living in halls :frown:

Heyya that sounds like an interesting course :smile: aww im not either I lived to near :frown: you gonna stay at home or? x
Original post by LaurenCharlotte_
yeah I'm really unsure weather to just house share or stay at home haha! aw that's so soon haha and I know still can't believe it! yeah really nervous are you x

Haha I can imagine are you really close to the Uni ? I know I'm not ready I haven't got anything yet I need to start ' aww yes I'm bricking it lool don't know how I'm going to survive x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Hey guys! I am doing computing studies.
I don't know if I should travel to uni or find somewhere to stay.
I live in London
Haha I can imagine are you really close to the Uni ? I know I'm not ready I haven't got anything yet I need to start ' aww yes I'm bricking it lool don't know how I'm going to survive x

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I live literally like 15 minutes away lol. so kinda sucks in a way I wanted to be in halls so! haha I know i feel so unorganised at the moment! I know so nerve wracking x
Original post by Shaxx
Hey guys! I am doing computing studies.
I don't know if I should travel to uni or find somewhere to stay.
I live in London

Hey I'm studying Children's Nursing! I live in London to and I'm trying to decide the same! such a hard decision at the moment x
Reply 26
Hey

I am going to be studying Psychology at Kingston but won't be living in halls either :smile:
Reply 27
Hey I'm studying Children's Nursing! I live in London to and I'm trying to decide the same! such a hard decision at the moment x

I know!! And I don't really understand how it would work with student finance.
Because I applied for accommodation at my firm uni choice but Kingston is my insurance.
So I would have to let them know about my maintenance loan right?
I am really confused atm
Reply 28
yeah I live literally like 15 minutes away lol. so kinda sucks in a way I wanted to be in halls so! haha I know i feel so unorganised at the moment! I know so nerve wracking x

I agreee! It's so confusing with student finance as well! So confused about what to do
Original post by Profzo
Hey

I am going to be studying Psychology at Kingston but won't be living in halls either :smile:

aw you staying at home or going to find room mates? :smile: x
Original post by Shaxx
I know!! And I don't really understand how it would work with student finance.
Because I applied for accommodation at my firm uni choice but Kingston is my insurance.
So I would have to let them know about my maintenance loan right?
I am really confused atm

Student fiance is such a nightmare! I didn't understand it at all. Ah I see and I have no idea lol. I guess its best to let them know as much as possible? x

Ahh that's really close !! Yeah I can imagine ' me too me too it's stressful and on top of that nervous time will fly before we know it we will be at Uni x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Hey! :smile:
I'm going to study adult nursing!
I'm hoping to get a place in halls, otherwise its last minute dash for somewhere to live!!!
Haha hopefully ! Me too !! Have you got any tickets or anything for freshers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

15th -Hippodrome freshers moving in party in K
16th Flava monday MCcluskys in K as well
22nd Icebreaker

That's all I got so far, and only got a ticket for Icebreaker. Got a coach ticket there and back which includes standard entry.

What you looking to do?
ooh that sounds good! aww yeah it sounds good! Yeah I'm not sure what I'm gonna go to yet hopefully speak to some people first and kinda go with everyone else x

Yeah I hear you, the thought of going on your own is not appealing at all haha.
Original post by Fredo Santana
15th -Hippodrome freshers moving in party in K
16th Flava monday MCcluskys in K as well
22nd Icebreaker

That's all I got so far, and only got a ticket for Icebreaker. Got a coach ticket there and back which includes standard entry.

What you looking to do?

Okay that sounds sick ! Do you have tickets for the other events ? How do I get a ticket for the ice breaker ? How did you find out about these events ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay that sounds sick ! Do you have tickets for the other events ? How do I get a ticket for the ice breaker ? How did you find out about these events ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah should be durteee, I currently don't but most are not even on sale at the moment, if you're Kingston then you can just pay at the door as long as you don't go at some dumb time lol.

I got couple connects in K so I got told but you can look on fb or twitter for freshers events in K or London.

Icebreaker ticket .. https://www.fatsoma.com/theicebreaker/91174?r=1681937717
Original post by Fredo Santana
Yeah should be durteee, I currently don't but most are not even on sale at the moment, if you're Kingston then you can just pay at the door as long as you don't go at some dumb time lol.

I got couple connects in K so I got told but you can look on fb or twitter for freshers events in K or London.

Icebreaker ticket .. https://www.fatsoma.com/theicebreaker/91174?r=1681937717

Ohhh buzzing ! OMG no there's no tickets for the ice breaker ?! Am I being blind ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello guys :-)
I have accepted an offer from Kingston and got in for Accounting and Finance ;-) I will be staying in halls - in Kingston Hill! I know maybe it is quite dangerous but never mind: KH-CC21F here is my room number if anyone wants to come and meet before event on 15th. I am arriving on 13th. Is anyone here who is staying as well in halls in Kingston Hill?
Hey, I'm going to study geography. Didn't get halls so think I'll be living with a family member till I meet people to house with. Have no idea about anything, feeling lost. Haha! So excited though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending