The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilGem
I am :h:

oh that's good! which subjects are you doing?

UEA to do biological sciences :biggrin:

I'm doing Maths, Psychology, Politics (again) and Business Studies too. What did you do? :smile:

I WANT TO GO TO UEA. I feel in love with in online, just need to visit it on an open day soon. But, well done! :tongue:
Original post by Pandora.
I don't know, personally. I doubt I'd be going home at weekends or anything so it would matter how far I go. I'd be just as homesick regardless of distance anyway. :tongue:

Pandora! Hey! Were you pleased with your AS? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 282
Original post by ArtisticFlair
Pandora! Hey! Were you pleased with your AS?
On the whole yes, but my English isn't what I wanted. I'll have to see how it pans out.

How about you? :biggrin:
Original post by ethery
Nope, but I am going to the Sutton Trust one at Cambridge tomorrow? :redface:

Might be the same thing. Is it at Sidney Sussex college? Admissions director Kirsten Dickers? What subject have you opted for?
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Boo. Anybody going to Cambridge STEM summer school thing tomorrow? Please say yes somebody. I feel lonely already.

Please.

Look who it is :holmes:

But no, I'm not and nobody on this thread is AFAIK. Interesting to see you pop in again though.. hope your results were good :biggrin:
Might be the same thing. Is it at Sidney Sussex college? Admissions director Kirsten Dickers? What subject have you opted for?

Nah, it's not. We're at Churchill. What is it exactly that you're doing, though? :confused:

And it's for chemistry, the one I'm going on.
Original post by purplemind
I can't make up mi mind about which Camb college to choose. :frown:
King's looks amazing but I was told that they don't like people from independent schools. Pembroke is nice too and I heard they have the best food. :tongue:

I wonder who you got that one from :K:
If you like King's apply to King's, I think they got a stronger department for Econ since Keynes went there. And the building's just :sogood:
Original post by Endless Blue
Look who it is :holmes:

But no, I'm not and nobody on this thread is AFAIK. Interesting to see you pop in again though.. hope your results were good :biggrin:

Endless blue..? Surely you've had a name change since we last spoke!! Would you be so kind as to provide me with your former name? :wink:
Endless blue..? Surely you've had a name change since we last spoke!! Would you be so kind as to provide me with your former name? :wink:

I could PM it over, but saying it in a public forum would sort of defeat the point of the name change in the first place :lol: Yes, I believe I chatted with you a few times on the Y11 thread before you disappeared.

The Empyrean also left around the same time, I think I may have found him on a new account but I can't be sure :ninja:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ethery
Nah, it's not. We're at Churchill. What is it exactly that you're doing, though? :confused:

And it's for chemistry, the one I'm going on.

I'm off to Cambridge tomorrow for 5 days to see what life is like as an undergrad. I'll be attending maths and physics lectures/seminars, and just getting a feel of the place :smile:

I just don't know anybody else who is going, and was hoping some of my old TSR friends may have been :')
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
I wonder who you got that one from :K:
If you like King's apply to King's, I think they got a stronger department for Econ since Keynes went there. And the building's just :sogood:

What's your college, btw? :smile:
I could PM it over, but saying it in a public forum would sort of defeat the point of the name change in the first place :lol: Yes, I believe I chatted with you a few times on the Y11 thread before you disappeared.

Drop me a message - I'm curious!
What's your college, btw? :smile:

I'm between Pembroke and King's, leaning a bit more to Pembroke but I dunno :redface:

you?

Welcome back :cool:
Original post by usycool1
University choices! :afraid:

If you're thinking about applying to university and want your choices in the list below, quote this post and I'll add them in for you! :biggrin:

Information you may wish to add:

What course you're going to apply for.

Your AS subjects (and grades if you like).

Your A2 subjects (and predicted/actual grades if you want to).

What universities you're thinking of applying to and their decisions (when it comes to that).

University courses

If you'd like to make any changes, just quote me. :h:

I think this is a great idea Usy :biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 295

Spoiler

I have :cool:
Original post by usycool1
Welcome back :cool:

Good day, my old friend. It is a pleasure.
Drop me a message - I'm curious!

I wonder if the guy i'm quoting stills remembers me :colondollar:

Spoiler

Glad you like it! :biggrin:

Done! :h:

Good day, my old friend. It is a pleasure.

Evening :hat2:

How's life been treating you? :biggrin:
Original post by Robbie242
I have :cool:

Likewise :sexface:

Latest