The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vionar
NOT

Your coolness? :mmm: :tongue: I'm White British, rather boring! What are you investigating? :holmes:

IS

Oh yes, he makes me even cooler, cooler than I was before -- as unthinkable that is.

Well that just sucks then doesn't it. I was investigating something to do with you being part dutch but seeing as you are not ethnic dutch it doesn't matter.
Reply 201
Original post by zed963
haha, I guess it doesn't deserve to.

:yep:
Reply 202
Original post by techno836
You're still here ? :holmes:

I'm always here, you're not getting rid of me!
Reply 203
he was impatient :tongue:
Reply 204
Usy moved theirs' up and made me do ours :lol: as on results day everybody will be buzzing around and a load of new threads will be made ... I think he was just excited to move :lol:

Subjects and boards and i'll put you in the OP :smile:
Reply 205
Original post by Vionar
I'm always here, you're not getting rid of me!

haha I wonder where you'll come in the MK 1 top posters :lol:
Reply 206
Original post by Bluffroom
IS

Oh yes, he makes me even cooler, cooler than I was before -- as unthinkable that is.

Well that just sucks then doesn't it. I was investigating something to do with you being part dutch but seeing as you are not ethnic dutch it doesn't matter.

NOT

No, I think you mean he makes you ever so slightly cool.

Ah, it's just my mum that's Dutch, but what do you mean by ethnic Dutch? :s-smilie:
Reply 207
haha I wonder where you'll come in the MK 1 top posters :lol:

I don't know, I barely made it onto the last one, if I made it on! So I might be further down with more people! :eek:
Reply 208
Original post by Vionar
I don't know, I barely made it onto the last one, if I made it on! So I might be further down with more people! :eek:

You're definitely first at the moment:tongue:
Original post by Vionar
NOT

No, I think you mean he makes you ever so slightly cool.

Ah, it's just my mum that's Dutch, but what do you mean by ethnic Dutch? :s-smilie:

​IS

go away you uncool yr 11

see how people are ethnic british or ethnic jew or ethnic german etc. Iike that. Do you look dutch or british
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 210
Original post by Red Fox
You're definitely first at the moment:tongue:

:eek: Are you serious? :eek: I just checked, I'm not, I'm only second! :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
First Post!:biggrin:

:woo: can't believe it... It'll be official after this Thursday!:afraid:

Also:
Only Edexcel offers A.F.Maths.

Sociology
Statistics (AQA)

If you wanna add them :smile:

Do you enrol on Thursday or do you just start skl really early in Cardiff?
Reply 212
Original post by Vionar
:eek: Are you serious? :eek: I just checked, I'm not, I'm only second! :tongue:

I just thought no-one else had posted as much as you. How do you check? (TSR noob)
Original post by keromedic
Do you enrol on Thursday or do you just start skl really early in Cardiff?

... GCSE results.

I enrol earlier, and have induction kind of week and start on the 2nd of September
Reply 214
Original post by Bluffroom
​IS

go away you uncool yr 11

see how people are ethnic british or ethnic jew or ethnic german etc. Iike that. Do you look dutch or british

NOT

I'm not uncool! I am...but I'm staying!

Erm... I don't know, apparently I look more Scandinavian than Dutch and I don't know if I look British! :s-smilie:
Reply 215
I had an induction week in July:confused:
Reply 216
Original post by Red Fox
I had an induction week in July:confused:

I had mine in June haha
Reply 217
PLease Quote or PM me your subjects because if i'm not on I might miss them :frown:

Hi! I'm doing OCR-A Chemistry, OCR English Lit, Edexcel History and AQA French:tongue:
Original post by Vionar
NOT

I'm not uncool! I am...but I'm staying!

Erm... I don't know, apparently I look more Scandinavian than Dutch and I don't know if I look British! :s-smilie:

You look British... At a push Russian:wink:
Reply 219
Original post by Red Fox
I just thought no-one else had posted as much as you. How do you check? (TSR noob)

You go onto the list of pages, and click on the number of posts, does that make sense? Techno has posted more than me right now, but I'm working on that! :tongue:

Latest