The Student Room Group

Never been kissed at 19

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Not at all! Go gettem :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by AverageExcellence
Everyone, boys and girls have certain desires, but it sounds like your adopting a wrong attitude, like you want to find a girl just to fulfill your own desires, that would be pretty wrong, you should channel your sexual frustration elsewhere. It's not healthy to objectify a woman to facilitate your urges.

Thats someones sister and daughter, how would you like it if someone was lusting after your female relatives like that with the view of using them for their own satisfaction. Just slow down and think about what your doing.. your venting this as if 99% of teenage boys haven't been there before. Im not having a go but i think you just need to step back a bit and review the situation and be a little more patient.

calm down bruv, I ain't gonna force the girl down and then rape her. It would be a mutual decision.
Original post by Anonymous
calm down bruv, I ain't gonna force the girl down and then rape her. It would be a mutual decision.

you aint gonna get any with your attitude, you sound REALLY desperate
So i'm 19, start uni in September at Nottingham which I hear is FULL of girls. I would say i'm fairly attractive, I get compliments quite often.

However...I'm a virgin, i've never had a girlfriend and the closest female contact i've had is hugs. I used to be a very shy, awkward and nervous guy but hitting the gym hard over the last year and going out meeting people through work i've become a lot more confident with girls and generally myself. For example last week I managed to get a girls number from the bus after talking to her for 10 mins and I felt pretty damn good, my text 'game' isn't great so after a few flirty texts she stopped responding. (I basically said I enjoyed smoking weed occaasionally and she stopped replying..)

I've never really had a chance to have a proper girlfriend because my parents are incredibly strict muslims (Bengali). So haven't had a chance to do anything with girls. However, moving away from uni will allow me to do so! Won't drink alcohol for personal reasons but do I still have a good chance of getting girls? I just feel so horny all the tiem. Would girls find it weird if a guy is confident/attractive but never ever had a girlfriend/kiss/sex?

With all due respect I would be bricking it!

Having said that the other girl probably got the impression you was a junkie even tho you only meant the weed comment in good humour. Nothing wrong with being a junkie in itself but many girls find it distasteful. In fact my last girlfriend was a m.......BANG! *gets blown up*
Reply 24
Original post by Laomedeia
With all due respect I would be bricking it!

Having said that the other girl probably got the impression you was a junkie even tho you only meant the weed comment in good humour. Nothing wrong with being a junkie in itself but many girls find it distasteful. In fact my last girlfriend was a m.......BANG! *gets blown up*

Bricking what? Meeting a girl or what my parents will think?
I had my first kiss at 19. There's no rush :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by frappe framboise
I had my first kiss at 19. There's no rush :smile:

How did it happen?
How did it happen?

It was on the third date with my current boyfriend. He knew I had never kissed before and so had asked me via text whether I was ready or not as he didn't want to push me into doing something I wasn't comfortable with. I said a kiss would be nice and so at the end of the 3rd date he lunged in! :colone: haha

My legs were shaking like jelly, it was a relief to get back on the tube and sit down! lol

All in all, it comes naturally and it's ever so special :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by frappe framboise
It was on the third date with my current boyfriend. He knew I had never kissed before and so had asked me via text whether I was ready or not as he didn't want to push me into doing something I wasn't comfortable with. I said a kiss would be nice and so at the end of the 3rd date he lunged in! :colone: haha

My legs were shaking like jelly, it was a relief to get back on the tube and sit down! lol

All in all, it comes naturally and it's ever so special :smile:

Aw that's cute, I miss living in London :frown:
Reply 29
The girls that are worth it, really like guys that haven't been around with loads of girls. Slutty girls like players. Nice and genuine girls will love it that they are your first. Also nice lovely girls don't mind if a guy doesn't drink but they might a little. If you want a girl to keep, just act nice, dress pretty nicely and clean, don't do any drugs at all, that's a major no no, and you will surely get someone worth keeping in uni.
Bricking what? Meeting a girl or what my parents will think?

I meant I would be very nervous, I guess its not a very well used expression in some parts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending