The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AquisM
It's great! I just realised I need to strengthen my nous and vous forms, and your Powerpoint conveniently lists them all out. :biggrin:

Yay!:biggrin:

I'm glad it helps! Je ne peux pas croire que tu aie/as appris beaucoup de français dans un petit temps (je ne sais pas le mot pour 'short' dans la contexte correcte)...c'est très impressif! Tu devrais apprendre l'italien aussi, puis, nous pouvons parler en trois langues :teeth:
Original post by Gilo98
I was on about my post :tongue:

Tu veux moi aider vous apprendrez les conjugations de vous?

Est-ce qui tu veux m'aider toi apprendre les conjugations de vous?

I think... :redface:
Reply 6542
Original post by Gilo98
I was on about my post :tongue:

Tu veux moi aider vous apprendrez les conjugations de vous?

Oh, I see.

Oui! J'ai besoin de votre aide. *I'm not used to conjugating in vous. *Corrigez mes erreurs, s'il vous plaît! :colondollar:
Reply 6543
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Est-ce qui tu veux m'aider toi apprendre les conjugations de vous?

I think... :redface:

Sounds better, tbh mine was just a dirty word-for-word translation!!
Original post by AquisM
Est-ce que tu l'as cuisiner?

对,因为如果我买源于一个商店,没有一样味道。
Original post by Ronove
I'm certainly not the oldest, Octopus *just* beats me in that particular... feat, even if it turns out you don't. I'm 25.

Hah, I'm 25 too! Although I don't feel like it most of the time. :tongue:

Original post by AquisM
OMG I tried ro rep you but the bloody phone lagged and I negged you instead. :eek: SORRYYYYYYYYY!

Not to worry, thought thank you for informing me! :wink:

Original post by thatitootoo
No worries. Phantom is a celebrated member of TSR, your neg won't do any significant harm :wink:

:grin: Tootoo

Oh stop it, you! :colondollar:

Original post by Octopus_Garden
He's at six gems anyway. Still, if it makes you feel better, I've countered your accidental neg with my current +4, so don't worry about having delayed his rise to seven gems!

Indeed. Long and arduous my journey to 7 gems has been. Soon, I shall be on the cusp of victory.

No, in reality, I really don't pay attention the number of gems. :wink:

Original post by infiniteflame
hallo hallo hallo. ich heisse samira und ich habe Deutsch für 4 Jahre gelernt. Es ist sehr schwierig.
Argh, my German is horrible. AND I've been learning for a damn long time. I don't want to stop learning but I really should practice it so HI.

Also, I learn Korean. Yeah xD

Hallo! Wie geht's dir? Willkommen! Du kannst hier dein Deutsch üben und mit anderen sprechen! Ich habe Deutsch seit eine Jahr gelernt und am dreiundzwanzigsten September werde ich mein Prüfungsergebnis bekomme. :eek:
Original post by AquisM
Oh, I see.

Oui! J'ai besoin de votre aide. *I'm not used to conjugating in vous. *Corrigez mes erreurs, s'il vous plaît! :colondollar:

Vous are always ez, issez, iez or something, they are very distinct
Reply 6547
Original post by AquisM
Oh, I see.

Correct any future mistakes? Je ne vois pas erruers dans votre *above post!!

Bear in mind however im not native and get many mistakes myself!!
Reply 6548
Yay!:biggrin:

I'm glad it helps! Je ne peux pas croire que tu aie/as appris beaucoup de français dans un petit temps (je ne sais pas le mot pour 'short' dans la contexte correcte)...c'est très impressif! Tu devrais apprendre l'italien aussi, puis, nous pouvons parler en trois langues :teeth:

Merci beaucoup! Je ne peux pas croire non plus. *Ancora imparo l'italiano, ma mi concentro sul francese adesso. (I think that was a train wreck... :colondollar:)
Original post by AquisM
Merci beaucoup! Je ne peux pas croire non plus. *Ancora imparo l'italiano, ma mi concentro sul francese adesso. (I think that was a train wreck... :colondollar:)

D'accord, stick with just French for now... It is superb;
Reply 6550
Original post by Gilo98
Correct any future mistakes? Je ne vois pas erruers dans votre *above post!!

Bear in mind however im not native and get many mistakes myself!!

Doesn't matter if you're native or not, if you see one, please correct it!

Vous are always ez, issez, iez or something, they are very distinct

I know they end in ez, but as you said sometimes they're issez, and then iez. I haven't memorised the 'stem' of the endings yet. :biggrin:
Original post by AquisM

I know they end in ez, but as you said sometimes they're issez, and then iez. I haven't memorised the 'stem' of the endings yet. :biggrin:

-ez is present tense for -er and -re and -ir is just issez.

Future its just ez on the infinitive.
Imperfect and conditional... iez

I think anyway... I can't seem to say anything with confidence now:colondollar:
Original post by Marii101
Oh, forgot to reply to this; sorry.
I don't learn Spanish but I asked my sister and she said you sound exactly like her Spanish teacher (He's native).

Well, If her word's anything to go by.....:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :h:
Reply 6553
Original post by AquisM

Puis, bien sûr! Parlez-vous d'autres langues?
Reply 6554
Original post by Marii101
对,因为如果我在商店的话[strike]源于一个商店
没有一样味道不一样的

Alors, je suis sûr que c'est très delicieux. Je ne sais pas cuisiner bien. :tongue: La dernière fois que j'ai fait la cuisine, c'était une désastre! :colondollar: (Did that make sense?)
Original post by AquisM
Alors, je suis sûr que c'est très delicieux. Je ne sais pas cuisiner bien. :tongue: La dernière fois que j'ai fait la cuisine, c'étais une désastre! :colondollar: (Did that make sense?)

Le temps dernier I'd say I think...

C'était*
Reply 6556
-ez is present tense for -er and -re and -ir is just issez.

Future its just ez on the infinitive.
Imperfect and conditional... iez

I think anyway... I can't seem to say anything with confidence now:colondollar:

Thanks! I'll try to remember them. And don't be like that! You're still a great linguist! :gthumb:

Original post by Gilo98
Puis, bien sûr! Parlez-vous d'autres langues?

Oui, je parle chinois et espagnol. Et vous?
Original post by AquisM
Thanks! I'll try to remember them. And don't be like that! You're still a great linguist! :gthumb:

Tu as besoin d'arrêter dire ça :tongue:
Reply 6558
Le temps dernier I'd say I think...

C'était*

Ah I see, thanks.

I know, that was a silly typo. :colondollar: You know, everything sounds the same... :biggrin: Anyway, I've corrected it, thanks!
Reply 6559
Original post by AquisM

Le Francais et l'Allemande, mais un jour, je voudrais parler le chinois et *portuguese

Latest

Trending

Trending