The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool 2013/2014 applicants?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hey Liverpool is a my insurance choice however I think I just want to go there and I wondered if anyone knew if I can choose my insurance over my firm if I get into both? Also will i just get assigned random accommodation? Thanks!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Hi guys... Can't wait to come Liverpool to study law! Staying at vine court anyone else staying here? Can't believe it's come around so fast!
Original post by LizzyMarrington
Hey, I'm going to Liverpool in September to do Geography (: anyone else doing geography?

Yes I'm doing geography too!
Reply 63
Hey!
I've got a place to study English in September, so excited! Anyone else doing this? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by olirowlands
Hi guys... Can't wait to come Liverpool to study law! Staying at vine court anyone else staying here? Can't believe it's come around so fast!

Hey ! I'm studying Law and staying at Vine Court too ! :smile: Getting to lectures and stuff will be the easiest thing ever ha!
Has anyone got any idea where to look for more information about freshers yet? I went on our union website and there's barely anything on it :s-smilie: LJMU seem to have there's all sorted compared to ours!!
Reply 66
Original post by SarahBeasley
Has anyone got any idea where to look for more information about freshers yet? I went on our union website and there's barely anything on it :s-smilie: LJMU seem to have there's all sorted compared to ours!!

Ooh I'm staying in vine court but I'm studying accounting and finance. Ah I know right! :s I want to buy a wristband but I can't until I see the other events! Fingers crossed there's more events on the website over the coming weeks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Original post by rachelxoxo
Ooh I'm staying in vine court but I'm studying accounting and finance. Ah I know right! :s I want to buy a wristband but I can't until I see the other events! Fingers crossed there's more events on the website over the coming weeks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks like the LGoS website has had major redevelopment!

Regarding the wristbands... You don't have to buy them now! There's plenty of opportunity to buy them later. And a lot of people don't even buy them. They end up doing their own thing and paying on the door if they do decide to go out.
Original post by soph24601
Hey!
I've got a place to study English in September, so excited! Anyone else doing this? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I am :smile: where will you be living? x
Original post by Kyalimers
Looks like the LGoS website has had major redevelopment!

Regarding the wristbands... You don't have to buy them now! There's plenty of opportunity to buy them later. And a lot of people don't even buy them. They end up doing their own thing and paying on the door if they do decide to go out.

Ahh right that's probably why then!! Fair enough, I just wanted to get an idea of what was going on, to know what I'm letting myself in for!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, coming to Liverpool next month to do business studies and stay at Rankin Hall, cannot wait :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by Wanderer1995
Hey, coming to Liverpool next month to do business studies and stay at Rankin Hall, cannot wait :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, ah cool you'll be in the management building then like me! Where are you travelling from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey ! I'm studying Law and staying at Vine Court too ! :smile: Getting to lectures and stuff will be the easiest thing ever ha!

Haha I know literally wake up and cross the road aha! You catered or self catered?
I'm self catered, not that I can cook or anything! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by olirowlands
Haha I know literally wake up and cross the road aha! You catered or self catered?

I'm self catered, not that I can cook or anything! :') how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by Vicar.In.A.Tutu
Yes I am :smile: where will you be living? x

Ooo yay! I'm staying in Vine court catered :biggrin: you? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Anybody staying in Vine Court in block B floor 1? :biggrin: Or doing Physics at all? haha
Reply 77
Original post by AdamRuby
Anybody staying in Vine Court in block B floor 1? :biggrin: Or doing Physics at all? haha

How do you know what block you're in etc? I know I'm in Vine Court, but I'm not sure where :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelxoxo
Hi, ah cool you'll be in the management building then like me! Where are you travelling from? :smile:

ah awesome! I'm coming up from the midlands, Wolverhampton

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm self catered, not that I can cook or anything! :') how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got catered wanted self catered but not complaining aha just happy I got vine court!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending