The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yay! We'll get an A* out of you yet:biggrin:
:rofl: Fat chance. I'm waiting for the inevitable 'crash and burn' moment. Will it be week 1 or 2 of year 13? :teehee:
could someone voice their opinion on my question please ? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2436102
Original post by Pandora.
:rofl: Fat chance. I'm waiting for the inevitable 'crash and burn' moment. Will it be week 1 or 2 of year 13? :teehee:

I think you'll face it... (not crash and burn, more just friction) in around March time:wink:
I've found the C3/4 modules I've covered easier than C2 so far.

Neg that. :sexface:

I'd neg you with the horniness of 10 000 manlets if I could but unfortunately PRSOM. :sexface:

And as Boy Wonder says:

Spoiler

None at all, got that stamina gurllllll :colone:
Reply 345
Original post by Felix Felicis
I'd neg you with the horniness of 10 000 manlets if I could but unfortunately PRSOM. :sexface:

And as Boy Wonder says:

Spoiler

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
It's not easier per se, it's just that you have a stronger skill-set of maths now than you did at the start of the year :smile:
Good point! :smile:

I still find C2 baffling though :teehee:
Good point! :smile:

I still find C2 baffling though :teehee:

C2 will be my worst module after I resit C3 so:tongue:

I've a weird feeling they missed a question of mine on C3... :hmmm:
Original post by Blueray2
Indeed i am, where have you been :biggrin: What unis you applying to?

I've been in too many pubs and clubs. Not 100% on what Uni's I'm applying too now, after attending open days and receiving results. Considering not even applying to Oxbridge as of recent. I personally think I will end up at Manchester University studying Physics with Theoretical Physics.. Also applying to Durham, Warwick, Leeds.. Possibly Oxford.. No longer applying to Imperial.. How about you?

:wavey: I hope results day treated you well!:ahee:

You back for long?

Aha hello. :smile: results were ok. How were yours? Not sure how long I'm back for.. We'll just see what happens. I'd like to stick around for a while though - a part of me really misses this place!
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Aha hello. :smile: results were ok. How were yours? Not sure how long I'm back for.. We'll just see what happens. I'd like to stick around for a while though - a part of me really misses this place!

Okay? I'm sure they were really good :rofl:

Hmmm... I've said this before; it was objectively good, but subjectively terrible!

Spoiler

So I was upset on results day!

Stick around! Even if it's once a week:smile:
I've been in too many pubs and clubs. Not 100% on what Uni's I'm applying too now, after attending open days and receiving results. Considering not even applying to Oxbridge as of recent. I personally think I will end up at Manchester University studying Physics with Theoretical Physics.. Also applying to Durham, Warwick, Leeds.. Possibly Oxford.. No longer applying to Imperial.. How about you?

Any russle group one tbh, mainly london :smile: What grades you get?
Original post by lisa96
Law
AS subjects: Philosophy and Ethics (A), Economics (A), English Literature (B)
A2 subjects: Philosophy and Ethics, Economics, English Literature, EPQ
Universities: Possibly Cambridge, UCL, KCL, Warwick, Bristol, Durham, Exeter depending on predicted grades and LNAT

Done! :biggrin:

Seems to be more of a bad taste joke.. :s-smilie:

Year 12s :facepalm: We weren't like that, we were the awesome year :smug:

Not bad I suppose.. How're you?

Good thanks! Been really busy these holidays though...I plan on keeping all my subjects now (maths department are letting me take Further Maths to A2, quite happy about that :biggrin:) so I tried to get a head start. :biggrin:
On the whole yes, but my English isn't what I wanted. I'll have to see how it pans out.

How about you? :biggrin:

Ooh, I wasn't too happy with Classics (I got a B), but I got 95% in English and 91% in French so I'm ecstatic! I've just worked out that I got 80% in History (so if I'd dropped one more mark, I would have got a B... so I'm relieved about that!)
Reply 352
Original post by ArtisticFlair
Ooh, I wasn't too happy with Classics (I got a B), but I got 95% in English and 91% in French so I'm ecstatic! I've just worked out that I got 80% in History (so if I'd dropped one more mark, I would have got a B... so I'm relieved about that!)
Well done! Brilliant grades. :smile:

I did the same as you did with History in Psychology. I'm so relieved that I'm dropping it. :tongue:
is there a Chemistry A level megathread ?? like the maths one :smile:
Original post by Endless Blue
I could PM it over, but saying it in a public forum would sort of defeat the point of the name change in the first place :lol: Yes, I believe I chatted with you a few times on the Y11 thread before you disappeared.

The Empyrean also left around the same time, I think I may have found him on a new account but I can't be sure :ninja:

Believe it or not, I think I remember your old username :holmes:
#fewmonths till 18 :gah:

Few? How much is a few? :tongue:
cfczxc

Hey Charlie,
How are you?
Original post by Endless Blue
I could PM it over, but saying it in a public forum would sort of defeat the point of the name change in the first place Yes, I believe I chatted with you a few times on the Y11 thread before you disappeared.

The Empyrean also left around the same time, I think I may have found him on a new account but I can't be sure

I wasn't always 'keromedic' :redface:
Does any do the EPQ, is it worth my time?
Okay? I'm sure they were really good :rofl:

Hmmm... I've said this before; it was objectively good, but subjectively terrible!

Spoiler

So I was upset on results day!

Stick around! Even if it's once a week:smile:

Upset? Those are fantastic mate. Especially C4 and S1 (you beat me on S1 :smile: ) you did all those a year early too! How were your GCSE's?

Aha, I'll try :biggrin:

Any russle group one tbh, mainly london :smile: What grades you get?

I don't think I could live in London.. It was all too busy for me when I went down there.. First time there and it scared me a little.. And if I'm honest, I'd really struggle affording the accommodation.. I got AAAB.. Should have got 4 A's but I fell ill on the day of my biology exam, and really screwed it up and got a C. Not the end of the world!

Original post by usycool1

Good thanks! Been really busy these holidays though...I plan on keeping all my subjects now (maths department are letting me take Further Maths to A2, quite happy about that :biggrin:) so I tried to get a head start. :biggrin:

What've you been doing over the holidays mate? Bloody hell. That'll be a big work load! I have no doubts in my mind that you can pull it off though :smile:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Believe it or not, I think I remember your old username :holmes:

I do believe you :lol: Keep it quiet though :shh: :tongue:

Latest