The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vionar
:lol:

I can't, I'm replying to you!

Lucky! But all the Dutch people I see don't really 'display' their sexuality, it's not like people wear signs saying whether they're gay or straight! :tongue:

:rofl: What did the sign say? :holmes:

Lol.

Lol - if they're hot - likely gay :rolleyes:

"DIZZEE IS EEN FLIKKER"
Hi guys, I'm doing A-Levels this September too. I have an unconditional offer from a college but this one line worries me: " We have courses at all levels to suit your needs and will determine the level based on your qualifications and our assessment at enrolment"
I'm not from here so I don't have GCSEs. Last year my grades were messed up because I had appendicitis during the mid-year test week (and also because I was bored and hated the system, haha but I think I will stick to the other explanation). However I think I am fully capable of doing A-Levels well. Right now, I am extremely worried that they would cancel my place or make me do the lower years again.
Does anybody have any experience on this matter?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 322
would I still get an offer for dentistry even though I'm going to be repeating my AS-level, I got BBBC when I needed AAAB for Kings, Queen Mary's etc please help xo
Reply 323
Hey guys! I'm new here :3
How're you all coping with the wait for results day? I'm finding it torturous! :tongue:
Reply 324
Original post by IntoTheWater
Hi guys, I'm doing A-Levels this September too. I have an unconditional offer from a college but this one line worries me: " We have courses at all levels to suit your needs and will determine the level based on your qualifications and our assessment at enrolment"
I'm not from here so I don't have GCSEs. Last year my grades were messed up because I had appendicitis during the mid-year test week (and also because I was bored and hated the system, haha but I think I will stick to the other explanation). However I think I am fully capable of doing A-Levels well. Right now, I am extremely worried that they will cancel my place or make me do the lower years again.

I'm so sorry, I can't help lol
Reply 325
Original post by IntoTheWater
. However I think I am fully capable of doing A-Levels well. Right now, I am extremely worried that they would cancel my place or make me do the lower years again.

I'm sure if you explain to them your situation they will be able to help you out. By the sounds of that statement they like to cater their courses around their students wishes/strengths and if A-levels are what you want to do I'm sure they'll support you with that :smile:
Original post by Gretel_
How're you all coping with the wait for results day? I'm finding it torturous! :tongue:

Hello :smile:
I am SO stressed out :s-smilie: I waiting for all my results, I sat all but one of my exams this summer...
Reply 327
Original post by Bluffroom
Lol.

Lol - if they're hot - likely gay :rolleyes:

"DIZZEE IS EEN FLIKKER"

Oh, that's good! :biggrin: :wink: I've seen many a hot Dutch guy. :wink:

:lol:
Original post by Gretel_

I am haansel :tongue:

I'm okay actually, not bothered at all if I'm honest :h:
Reply 329
Original post by Gretel_

Hello :smile: I'm just the same, it's a horrible wait. Someone get me a TARDIS so I can just get in and find them out now...
Reply 330
Original post by tess_rach
I'm so glad I never have to do maths again!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finally another person not taking maths!! I thought I was the only one...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SS19ovoxo
would I still get an offer for dentistry even though I'm going to be repeating my AS-level, I got BBBC when I needed AAAB for Kings, Queen Mary's etc please help xo

You're better off asking in the Uni forum. People will be able to help you more there, none of us here have even started college yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 332
Original post by Molly_xox
Hello :smile:
I am SO stressed out :s-smilie: I waiting for all my results, I sat all but one of my exams this summer...

I'm the same! I sat all but 3 this summer including three resits so I literally have no clue what I'm going to get. It's horrible!

Original post by L'Evil Fish
I am haansel :tongue:

I'm okay actually, not bothered at all if I'm honest :h:

You're very lucky! Most people are like :cool: but I'm just like :s-smilie:. Haha good luck anyway I hope you get the grades you're looking for

Original post by tsjmcgrath
Hello :smile: I'm just the same, it's a horrible wait. Someone get me a TARDIS so I can just get in and find them out now...

If I had a TARDIS I would go to the future to get the answers then go back to change mine XD I guess it's cheating but when you've got a time travelling device you can't really blame the person. :tongue: Good luck with them anyway.
Original post by Gretel_

It's slowly eating away at me. I doubt I'll sleep Wednesday night! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 334
Original post by Mr.Nor
Finally another person not taking maths!! I thought I was the only one...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not doing maths! :biggrin:
Reply 335
Feeling tired already :eek:
Reply 336
Maths is life:colone:
Reply 337
Original post by Red Fox
Maths is life:colone:

:thumbsup:
Reply 338
Original post by Mário
:thumbsup:

I couldn't imagine school without Maths after all this time.
Original post by Gretel_
I'm the same! I sat all but 3 this summer including three resits so I literally have no clue what I'm going to get. It's horrible!

Nothing we can do about it now though! We'll just have to keep hoping...

Which A-Levels you looking at taking?

Latest