The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dunno if you guys have plans for after results but I've got my cousin's wedding to go to!! I'll probably be crying not because we're giving her away, but because of these damn results :argh:
Getting painfully impatient now :frown:
Original post by pathosL
don't you have an oyster card? and also if i don't get the results i desired, no matter who asks, they won't be getting a response. some subjects i have to share with a few friends though due to weird circumstances which i dont have a problem with however anyone asking to look through the whole sheets of results, nah

I live in the North West where we aren't as technologically developed. :frown: Fair enough. Oh yeah, it's annoying when people say, "Can I look at what you got?" That always happened when I got my end of term grades. :angry:
Original post by DrCrayCray
Lawwll innuendos make everything seem better.

:dice: :sexface:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
:dice: :sexface:

LTC :biggrin: my fellow canine :jumphug: come onto the new year 12 thread :biggrin:
I really hope this week goes quickly, I'm getting so impatient! I'm trying to do a lot of stuff the next few days to make it go quickly but in reality it's not enough to take my mind off results day :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Piledriver
Getting painfully impatient now :frown:

Same here :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4907
Why does the wait have to get more and more unbearable the closer it gets?
Original post by Glitch96
What actually happens on enrollment day? I won't be there at my sixth form... am I missing an awesome party or something? :tongue:

Not really. Unless you class collecting your locker key, brooche, filling out paper work and meeting your form tutors as all being part of an awesome party. If you don't mind me asking what are you actually doing on enrollment day?
Original post by techno836
LTC :biggrin: my fellow canine :jumphug: come onto the new year 12 thread :biggrin:

Dog 4 Lyff :cool:

Will do!

Problem? :sexface:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Dog 4 Lyff :cool:

Will do!

Problem? :sexface:

:five: well i'm a wolf bbut yeah :lol:
Anyone here done AQA Geography A? :frown:
Original post by MdTahmid

I have! What did you think of it?
Original post by Benathletics

Ahh.. Thank god for that, I thought I was alone. :frown:

And Yes, I found it really hard. :|

Mail me if you want try share answers, that's if you remember any of the questions that came up. xD
Original post by aasvogel
I remember a few answers if there are few you're unsure of if you can remember them?
Grade boundaries will be low anyway, 28-30 would be an A*.

I can't really remember any specific questions but I'm not that worried. I hope the grade boundaries are something like that because I think I'll have done well then.
Original post by MdTahmid

Original post by Benathletics

Me too! (Sorry to gatecrash the party)
Original post by CD223
Would you say being that straightforward sounds polite enough not o annoy people? I suppose "I'd rather not say" or something like that could work...

I just don't want to sound impolite or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think anyone should have a problem with it and if they do then they need to mind their own business, they're your grades; don't feel bad but yes of course your suggestion is more polite :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Decerto
That still makes it sound like you want to disclose them because you have done badly.

Whatever you it will make you sound like you are hiding your results a bit but it sounds much better than "I'd rather not say" and it sounds posher because in other contexts it would be a very professional thing to say.Maybe it would be better jsut to say"I want to keep things confidential".
Original post by ChronicBoredom
What have people got in their science modules so far??

Posted from TSR Mobile

In Core Science I got an A*(366/400) overall:
Physics-A(84)
Chemistry-A*(96)
Biology-A(86)
ISA-A*(100)
In Additional Science I have got so far:
Physics-A*(90)
Chemistry-A*(91)
ISA-A*(100) - unless it gets moderated down the current mark is 44/50 and 100 UMS is 43.

Latest