The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Endless Blue
I know your prior username.. :tongue:

I know, I don't know yours so I guess you have the power in that part of our relationship!! :tongue:
Why don't u make ur signature more interesting?
Original post by keromedic
Yep, It's only been changed for a couple months.
I'm glad it's sunk in though without me having to remind ppl of who I was (which would defeat the purpose).

Oh wow! Yeah true :biggrin: I want a different one, simply because it's boring :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CJG21
I think we are doing FP2, FP3, and M2.

But I'm also self teaching S2 so that may count.

Well M2 and S2 aren't too difficult tbh, probably comparable to C3/C4. As for FP2/3 I haven't got into any of them properly yet, but it would ultimately depend on how strong your Pure is. Do you have any current scores?

What do you love about it? :confused: I quite like it, and it's well presented, but the content isn't that interesting, is it?
Original post by Lucy96
Oh wow! Yeah true :biggrin: I want a different one, simply because it's boring :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I take it you're named Lucy and you're born in 1996?
I take it you're named Lucy and you're born in 1996?

Correct :tongue: Very innovative, I know :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CharlieBoardman

What've you been doing over the holidays mate? Bloody hell. That'll be a big work load! I have no doubts in my mind that you can pull it off though :smile:

I'd like to say I was working and preparing for my UKCAT, but that's not true at all in all honesty. :ninja: Thanks, I hope so! I'll drop further maths if it get's too much. :yep:

Well done on your grades too, fantastic! :biggrin:
Original post by Endless Blue
What do you love about it? :confused: I quite like it, and it's well presented, but the content isn't that interesting, is it?

That's what I thought :tongue:.
I guess different people find different things intriguing.
Reply 389
I would marry that page if I could. :sexface:
(no sarcasm btw, I do think it's cool page)

Original post by usycool1
Girls beat boys :frown:
Waaaaaaay :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
Ah slight variation :smile:

AS: maths, spanish (dropped due to illness) history, economics, general studies
A2: history, economics general studies+ AS human biology
last year: A2 human biology, AS chemistry+ psychology :redface:

yay :woo: UEA is amazing! :biggrin: definitely apply! I might see you at an open day if I get a student ambassador job :party:

Ah nice. So what's that 4A2 5AS? :redface:

Once you're there let me know how it is. Where will you be staying? Yes! That would be awesome :tongue:

Ohh and what will you study? :smile:
Original post by Lucy96
Correct :tongue: Very innovative, I know :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine's not particularly thoughtful either. My first name's keron and I want to study medicine at university.
Original post by usycool1
I'd like to say I was working and preparing for my UKCAT, but that's not true at all in all honesty. :ninja: Thanks, I hope so! I'll drop further maths if it get's too much. :yep:

Well done on your grades too, fantastic! :biggrin:

Don't do, I need at least another person doing more than 3 A2s next year :smile:
Reply 393
For God's sake North East, we're really letting the side down aren't we. :ashamed2:
Mine's not particularly thoughtful either. My first name's keron and I want to study medicine at university.

But still, I think yours sounds interesting :tongue:
Original post by Pandora.
For God's sake North East, we're really letting the side down aren't we. :ashamed2:

North West is just as bad :rolleyes: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
But still, I think yours sounds interesting :tongue:

L'evilfish made it for me :smile:. My old username was just the amalgamation of my middle name and the first part of my hyphenated surname!
Reply 397
Original post by SophF_rth
Ah nice. So what's that 4A2 5AS? :redface:

Once you're there let me know how it is. Where will you be staying? Yes! That would be awesome :tongue:

Ohh and what will you study? :smile:

4 A2, 2 AS :smile:

I find out my accommodation, hopefully on the 27th, really want the ziggurats as it's so close to everything :biggrin:

Biology (Biological sciences, I might switch to a year in industry if I can) :biggrin:
Original post by Pandora.

What are you talking about? I'm lost :frown:
Reply 399
Original post by Lucy96
North West is just as bad :rolleyes: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just realised I'm actually Yorks & Humber. That still doesn't beat North West though... :tongue:

What are you talking about? I'm lost :frown:
Bottom of the page in bobk's link. :smile:

Latest