The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by Gretel_

If I had a TARDIS I would go to the future to get the answers then go back to change mine XD I guess it's cheating but when you've got a time travelling device you can't really blame the person. :tongue: Good luck with them anyway.

Now that sounds like a plan. :wink: Although sadly, whilst travelling into the future is theoretically possible, travelling back into the past isn't deemed quite so simple. :P Ah well.

Thanks, you too!
Original post by Gretel_
I'm not doing maths! :biggrin:

Nor me!
Reply 342
Original post by Molly_xox
Nothing we can do about it now though! We'll just have to keep hoping...

Which A-Levels you looking at taking?

I'd like to take Chemistry, Biology, Psychology and Philosophy & Ethics.
What about you? :smile:
Original post by Vionar
Oh, that's good! :biggrin: :wink: I've seen many a hot Dutch guy. :wink:

:lol:

Haha, I have (but they were gay lel)

It was hilarious. Dizzee was soo good omg
Reply 344
Original post by Bluffroom
Haha, I have (but they were gay lel)

It was hilarious. Dizzee was soo good omg

Gay lel? :s-smilie:

It must have been!
Original post by Gretel_
I'd like to take Chemistry, Biology, Psychology and Philosophy & Ethics.
What about you? :smile:

Same apart from Psychology, I'm taking Spanish instead :smile: I wish I could take Psychology but my school doesn't offer it!
Latin ocr!!!!
Original post by Vionar
Gay lel? :s-smilie:

It must have been!

lel = lol

It was, Dizzee is a really cool guy.
Reply 348
Original post by Molly_xox
Same apart from Psychology, I'm taking Spanish instead :smile: I wish I could take Psychology but my school doesn't offer it!

Ah see my school doesn't offer Spanish! I've always been interested in Psychology so I'd probably move if we didn't have it! I admire you for doing a language though. I did GCSE German and hated every second of it!
If there are any edexcel biologists and mathematicians, and any AQA chemists and psychologists (spec A), do del feel free to ask any questions you have about the course or anything. I am going into A2 and willing to give you guys a few heads up
Ooooooo, we've moved onto an A-level forum :excited:
Reply 351
Original post by mynameisntbobk
If there are any edexcel biologists and mathematicians, and any AQA chemists and psychologists (spec A), do del feel free to ask any questions you have about the course or anything. I am going into A2 and willing to give you guys a few heads up

AQA Chem :woo:

actually whilst you're here again :colone: what are the ISA's like ?? I don't understand Unit 3t and Unit 3x ?
Reply 352
Original post by Mr.Nor
Does anyone else start on the 4th? I seem to be the only one starting early(ish) :frown:

My first day is on the 30th! Its a Friday I know but still early start!
Reply 353
Original post by MattFletcher
Ooooooo, we've moved onto an A-level forum :excited:

Yepp :biggrin: what are your subjects and boards and i'll edit you into the OP :h:
Reply 354

I am an edexecel mathematician and an AQA chemist :biggrin: fire away with any tips you have for me?! I was wondering if there's anything I can so to prepare in the last few weeks of summer??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 355
Original post by techno836
Yepp :biggrin: what are your subjects and boards and i'll edit you into the OP :h:

Hi should I tell you what subjects and boards on here??

Chemistry AQA
Biology AQA
Maths Edexcel
German AQA

:smile:

Edit: and critical thinking..

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Gretel_
Ah see my school doesn't offer Spanish! I've always been interested in Psychology so I'd probably move if we didn't have it! I admire you for doing a language though. I did GCSE German and hated every second of it!

Mum's doing a Psychology course at uni at the moment and that is so interesting, I might look at it for uni...
I did French and Spanish and wish I could carry them both on :frown: I'll swap it with Biology if Biology is insufferable! I've heard German is quite difficult...

AQA Chemist here! I'm going to need all the help I can get :lol:
Original post by techno836

Maths - Edexcell
IT - WJEC
Chemistry - OCR
Physics - OCR B
Sorry I was in London this weekend so I didn't know we started a new thread :smile:
Original post by Mr.Nor
Does anyone else start on the 4th? I seem to be the only one starting early(ish) :frown:

I start on the 4th, but have a half-day induction on the 3rd :P

Latest