The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by Ambulare
Yes... says our sixth form website, but I'm unsure of what units. What units are you doing?

Unit 1 I'm doing totalitarian ideology and unit 2 I'm doing the sixties social revolution :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm, posting my A Levels in here before Thursday feels like tempting fate so I think I'll wait until after I've had my results. :tongue:
Original post by techno836

Yeah how stupid is that :unimpressed:

Haha, I take it you aren't taking it for A-Level then?
Reply 403
Original post by Molly_xox
Haha, I take it you aren't taking it for A-Level then?

Nope :colondollar: although my teacher really really really wanted me to :lol: (saying that though every teacher did -.- )
Reply 404
Original post by Mr.Nor
Unit 1 I'm doing totalitarian ideology and unit 2 I'm doing the sixties social revolution :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds interesting :smile: Might ask on results day if there is a history teacher in sight! Really enjoyed GCSE so I'm hoping I will with AS Level.
Reply 405
Haha, I can't imagine taking Maths!

I just hated triangles so much that I decided that I'd had enough XD Besides I'm doing a lot of sciences so I'll still kinda be doing maths with NO TRIANGLES. I'd say that's a win win :dance:
Reply 406
Original post by Ambulare
Sounds interesting :smile: Might ask on results day if there is a history teacher in sight! Really enjoyed GCSE so I'm hoping I will with AS Level.

I've breezed through the textbooks and they are interesting! History was my favourite subject at gcse and I really want to do it at university haha! I get to go to Liverpool to the Beatles experience thing as a field trip :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope :colondollar: although my teacher really really really wanted me to :lol: (saying that though every teacher did -.- )

Teachers were a bit like that with me, but there was no way I was taking History or Maths...had a bit of heartache over the choice between other subjects though
haha sure :wink:

I know :eek: see if they can beat that this year .. no way will they beat our 8 :cool:

:smile:

pfft, nobody could ever get anywhere near us :wink:
Reply 409
No other thespians? Sad times!
Original post by Gretel_
Glad to help! Fingers crossed!:crossedf:

Fingers crossed for your results too! :banana2:
Original post by Gretel_
I just hated triangles so much that I decided that I'd had enough XD Besides I'm doing a lot of sciences so I'll still kinda be doing maths with NO TRIANGLES. I'd say that's a win win :dance:

YES! Perfect justification :lol:
So many new people what -runs and hides-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 413
Teachers were a bit like that with me, but there was no way I was taking History or Maths...had a bit of heartache over the choice between other subjects though

I know :s-smilie: I was struggling for my 4th AS so I was going to do 5 ... but I decided it wasn't worth the risk and I should pick one i'll get an A in :smile: wish I could have done either history/Spanish/psychology though

Original post by MattFletcher
pfft, nobody could ever get anywhere near us :wink:

haha I think I was off for a week and 2 threads went by :O :eek:
Reply 414
Original post by blamethenargles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Familiar Face :h: :wavey: :jumphug:
Reply 415
Original post by Mr.Nor
I've breezed through the textbooks and they are interesting! History was my favourite subject at gcse and I really want to do it at university haha! I get to go to Liverpool to the Beatles experience thing as a field trip :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah nice! I've got to admit I've grown to love the subject at GCSE, before that I wasn't that interested. Buttt, tbf I am going to Berlin in September for AS History which should good so I can't complain :awesome:
Reply 416
Original post by blamethenargles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there! :hi:
Reply 417
The hours and days are really dragging on now... Just hurry up!!
Familiar Face :h: :wavey: :jumphug:

HEY HEY! By the way I have no idea what exam board I'm going to be on for my subjects because I'm starting at a different college .-. We usually use WJEC though because I'm welsh and all :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 419
I'm kind of surprised that I'm the only one doing Product Design so far! :tongue: It gets huge numbers at my school, it's probably one of the most popular subjects.