:biggrin:
Original post by Pandora.
I do! :smile:

Great then :smile:
Original post by Endless Blue
:yep: :yy:

Thanks for your blessing :smile:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Those are still quite good results so well done :yy:. Everything's above 90 apart from the Ds :tongue:.

Pure appears to be your forte, I'm surprised you consider 95 a poor mark? xD. I think you should be fine with FP2/3.

On C1 it is a bad mark, because I thought I would have got 100.
in your OP there are soo many of yous ..but I only see so few of the people listed :lol:
Original post by CJG21
On C1 it is a bad mark, because I thought I would have got 100.

I got 95 on C1 back in January.. I also expected to get 100 UMS.. But I didn't consider 95 a bad mark what so ever, and thought it was nothing to be disappointed about. 95 is actually a GOOD mark.
Original post by techno836
in your OP there are soo many of yous ..but I only see so few of the people listed :lol:

Depends on the time of day and whatever, sometimes there's loads of us on! Some people may not have found the new thread yet, too...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CharlieBoardman
I got 95 on C1 back in January.. I also expected to get 100 UMS.. But I didn't consider 95 a bad mark what so ever, and thought it was nothing to be disappointed about. 95 is actually a GOOD mark.

I appreciate that, but I was disappointed. I thought I'd got 100, because I thought the exam was easy, and I really don't know where I went wrong. My mark on C2 makes up for it though.
Is it just me or are 80% of us here Maths applicants ._.
Original post by usycool1
University choices! :afraid:

If you're thinking about applying to university and want your choices in the list below, quote this post and I'll add them in for you! :biggrin:

Information you may wish to add:

•

What course you're going to apply for.

•

Your AS subjects (and grades if you like).

•

Your A2 subjects (and predicted/actual grades if you want to).

•

What universities you're thinking of applying to and their decisions (when it comes to that).

University courses

If you'd like to make any changes, just quote me. :h:

AS Subjects: Maths (A), Further Maths (A), Physics (A), Biology (A)
A2 Subjects and Predicted Grades: Maths (A*), Further Maths (A*), Physics (A*)
University Choices: Physics at either Manchester, Oxford, Warwick, Durham, Leeds.
Original post by The Shanus
Is it just me or are 80% of us here Maths applicants ._.

Chemistry for me :smile:
Original post by CJG21
I appreciate that, but I was disappointed. I thought I'd got 100, because I thought the exam was easy, and I really don't know where I went wrong. My mark on C2 makes up for it though.

You shouldn't be. I also thought I'd achieved full marks. But we didn't. I also don't know where I went wrong. It just happens mate, it's nothing to kick yourself about.
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Believe it or not, I think I remember your old username :holmes:

Few? How much is a few? :tongue:

What was his? :biggrin:

Original post by keromedic
Hey Charlie,
How are you?

Man up :colone: (gender change)

Upset? Those are fantastic mate. Especially C4 and S1 (you beat me on S1 :smile: ) you did all those a year early too! How were your GCSE's?

Aha, I'll try :biggrin:

I don't think I could live in London.. It was all too busy for me when I went down there.. First time there and it scared me a little.. And if I'm honest, I'd really struggle affording the accommodation.. I got AAAB.. Should have got 4 A's but I fell ill on the day of my biology exam, and really screwed it up and got a C. Not the end of the world!

What've you been doing over the holidays mate? Bloody hell. That'll be a big work load! I have no doubts in my mind that you can pull it off though :smile:

Thats still really good grades though! :biggrin: Yeah expensive :s-smilie: Home living? :tongue:
You shouldn't be. I also thought I'd achieved full marks. But we didn't. I also don't know where I went wrong. It just happens mate, it's nothing to kick yourself about.

I'm not really kicking myself about it. I'm more pissed at my B in Physics.
Original post by furryface12
Depends on the time of day and whatever, sometimes there's loads of us on! Some people may not have found the new thread yet, too...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm I guess :biggrin: and I guess some people just come on for a day or two and then disappear for a few weeks :lol:
Original post by Blueray2

Woman up :colone: (gender change)

I haven't had my snickers yet, I'm afraid.
Original post by Blueray2
Thats still really good grades though! :biggrin: Yeah expensive :s-smilie: Home living? :tongue:

Thanks :smile: and no, I'd still board even if I end up at manchester. Won't be living at home.

Original post by CJG21
I'm not really kicking myself about it. I'm more pissed at my B in Physics.

Good. And I'm also kicking myself about my B in Biology. And about how bad my scores for bio and physics were in June. I really under performed on both papers. But, there's only one thing we can do now - focus on next years exams, and make up for it.
Original post by techno836
Hmm I guess :biggrin: and I guess some people just come on for a day or two and then disappear for a few weeks :lol:

I guess some people are away and things, too. I personally am on for the first time since thursday, and wasn't on much over the two weeks before that as I was busy, so everyone's different. What year are you in anyway, not seen you on here before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest