The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Student Accomodation 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BethannayGrey
Hi! I'm 9/17 c west Bryson!

I'm West Bryson 9/14 A, so I think we're in the same flat :smile: !?
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Anyone been allocated West Bryson Rd 9/14 or near abouts, very curious to see!?
Original post by grantmilliken
I'm West Bryson 9/14 A, so I think we're in the same flat :smile: !?

Hey! I'm finding the flat numbers and stuff confusing so I have no idea haha! On your allocation did it say you we're staying in mixed gender? What you studying? :smile:
Hey! I'm finding the flat numbers and stuff confusing so I have no idea haha! On your allocation did it say you we're staying in mixed gender? What you studying? :smile:

The 9 is the building number, the 14 is the flat number, and the A is the room number.. I think haha, not 100%, maybe something else! I'm not mixed gender but I think we might be in the same building, just a different flat :smile: ?
Hey :smile: anyone moving from Northern Ireland to 3 Bainfield Place?
Original post by LauraMcClean
Hey :smile: anyone moving from Northern Ireland to 3 Bainfield Place?

What part of Northern Ireland are you from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by grantmilliken
The 9 is the building number, the 14 is the flat number, and the A is the room number.. I think haha, not 100%, maybe something else! I'm not mixed gender but I think we might be in the same building, just a different flat :smile: ?

Thats what I thought too! Yeah I'm not mixed gender either but if I'm flat 17 and you're 14 then you must be my new neighbour :biggrin: what you studying?
Original post by Aisling798
What part of Northern Ireland are you from? :smile:

I'm from Markethill, near Armagh. Where are you from? 😃 X
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ABCjade
15/11 riego street? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm staying in Riego street, what are you studying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachell15
Hi awh lucky you im only going to be 17 on freshers week :frown:, Yeah I think im moving on on the sat as well. I live about 45 min away from Edinburgh so been there quite a lot :smile:

Aww no! Well you can still go to like the day events :-). Aw that's good then you'll know where to go! I went for a weekend and got lost.. It's going to be a fun first week/month haha.
Hi! I'm 9/17 c west Bryson!

So glad I found people going to west Bryson thought there was noone else! What you studying? :-)
Original post by Ceri2906
Hi I have been allocated 7/14C West Bryson Road, so think I am by you two . I am studying Nursing . Do you both have a Facebook or anything? Look forward to meeting you both x

Yeah you will be two flats away from me :-) Aw cool, what type of nursing? I do have Facebook if you private message me your URL or name ill add you when I'm back from my holiday, using McDonalds free wifi right now haha x
Reply 212
Original post by DawnCarroll94
I'm staying in Riego street, what are you studying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what flat are you in? and i'm studying psychology, what about you? :smile:
Reply 213
Original post by ChelsCourt
Yeah you will be two flats away from me :-) Aw cool, what type of nursing? I do have Facebook if you private message me your URL or name ill add you when I'm back from my holiday, using McDonalds free wifi right now haha x

I'm doing adult nursing :smile:. Ok I'll private message you now. Hope your having a nice holiday xx
Original post by ChelsCourt
So glad I found people going to west Bryson thought there was noone else! What you studying? :-)

Yeah I was worried to! Especially when the website said mainly over 22's and nursing students! I'm studying criminology, what about you? :smile: x
Original post by ABCjade
what flat are you in? and i'm studying psychology, what about you? :smile:

I'm in 1/5 :smile: awww cool! Sounds good :smile: I'm studying French with Tourism Management :smile: when you moving in?
Reply 216
Hi guys:smile:

Just received my allocation email and i'm in West Bryson House 9/2 C!
Anyone else there or around it? Im studying journalism:biggrin: xx:smile:
Reply 217
Original post by DawnCarroll94
I'm in 1/5 :smile: awww cool! Sounds good :smile: I'm studying French with Tourism Management :smile: when you moving in?

so jealous! i really wanted to study french but it would be way too hard for me :frown: think i'm going down on the 7th! what about you?
reigo street 11/6 :smile:
Original post by ABCjade
so jealous! i really wanted to study french but it would be way too hard for me :frown: think i'm going down on the 7th! what about you?

Awww it will be hard but I like languages :smile: I'm moving in on the 7th as well :smile: looking forward to it! Got your freshers ticket?

Quick Reply

Latest