The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mollyh77
Still feels like aaaages though! Plus the 'rents are getting a new car for my dad especially so I can learn to drive in it and I'm going to have to wait forever just staring at the car :eek:

:teehee: that sucks :mmm: pass the theory before then to take your mind off it :h: I plan on passing my theory before exams start next year... Then driving lessons on weekends... And pass in the summer!
Original post by Molly_xox
I wrote my first CV today as I was awesome enough to get my first job without it :lol: I'm waiting for all the uni people to go back to uni and then see again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah hoping a few things clear up! I wrote one out with provisional grades and a few things I've done with my life ( :wink: ) but that hasn't worked. :angry:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
2+4 = 6 :smug:

:O

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right :colone:

6*(number of people we're talking about = 3) = 18 :zomg:
Reply 505
I wrote my first CV today as I was awesome enough to get my first job without it :lol: I'm waiting for all the uni people to go back to uni and then see again

Posted from TSR Mobile

I enjoyed writing my CV. You get to look at the good things about you and feel good (not to mention making up some professional bull****). Qualifications section is a bit bland at the moment but shouldn't be a problem come Thrusday:biggrin:
Original post by aasvogel
Yeah hoping a few things clear up! I wrote one out with provisional grades and a few things I've done with my life ( :wink: ) but that hasn't worked. :angry:

I emailed it to lush as I found out the deadline for applications was today, that was stressful :lol: so hoping for the best! Go in and pester the shop people, then they'll give you a job!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know right :colone:

6*(number of people we're talking about = 3) = 18 :zomg:

WITCHCRAFT! :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
WITCHCRAFT! :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

18, add the digits = 9*(number of people talking to each other in this conversation = 2) = 18 again :colone:
Reply 509
Original post by aasvogel

I can't get a job either at the minute :mad:
Original post by Red Fox
I enjoyed writing my CV. You get to look at the good things about you and feel good (not to mention making up some professional bull****). Qualifications section is a bit bland at the moment but shouldn't be a problem come Thrusday:biggrin:

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, loads of the stuff I've done is way more credible than I thought it was :lol: yeah, fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
18, add the digits = 9*(number of people talking to each other in this conversation = 2) = 18 again :colone:

Forget 42, 18 is currently the answer to everything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 512
Feeling tired now ... night :biggrin:

and speaking of Cv's I might go over mine tomorrow ... and then again on Thursday :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 513
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, loads of the stuff I've done is way more credible than I thought it was :lol: yeah, fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had 31 rejections, it's been 38 days since I got my NI number and starting applying. I've gave up on jobs for the last week. I must be doing something horrendously and catastrophically wrong to not even get an interview:frown:
Ah okay :smile: I really need to learn how this all works :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You really just pick it up as you go along :yep:
Forget 42, 18 is currently the answer to everything

Posted from TSR Mobile

18 and 42 are linked...

If 42 is x,y then 18y + (x+y) = xy

:zomg:
Reply 516
:teehee: that sucks :mmm: pass the theory before then to take your mind off it :h: I plan on passing my theory before exams start next year... Then driving lessons on weekends... And pass in the summer!

I know right! :frown: Ha, I'll sit in the car and study my theory - it'd be good motivation :cool: Wow you always seem to have everything thought out - you're verry organised!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 517
2+4 = 6 :smug:

6 / 2 = 3

Half-Life 3 confirmed.
Reply 518
I don't even know how to go about getting a job :colondollar: How do you do it?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 519
How old do you have to be to do the theory test?

Latest