The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5000
Original post by Jatz07
I just feel like giving up everything in my life... I don't know why I feel so worthless.. I'm just having one of those days

It would help if u talk to a psychologist, einstein. I was sitting on my bed perfectly relaxed and about to fall asleep, next thing you know this depressing dude pops up. I cant sleep now thanks to you. There a millions of other teens in the uk right now who may feel worthless, you are certainly not the only one. Jesus christ, go to sleep matey.grr :confused:
Original post by meadhbh 3
Its good to see I'm not alone ! What results are you waiting on then? :smile: Nervous about any in particular?

Trust me it's hard finding other Northern Irish students!
I'm waiting on Add.Maths, French, Spanish, Geography, Irish, English.Language, DA Science with CCEA and then RE and English.Lit with AQA. Nervous for English Language because I needed an A* in the exam for an A* overall which could be borderline and then English.Lit I'd like a good result in because I worked really hard for it. :lol: I'm more confident about my other results though. :smile: How about you? :smile:
Original post by ResultInExcellence
Dear god the more I think about my exams, the more I feel that I've failed everything. I'm not that concerned with the other subjects that I won't be taking for A-levels but I still think that I haven't done well in the ones I am taking like Biology and Chemistry. Luckily I'm confident about Maths but that's about it... I'm dearly hoping that my unit 1 scores and CA scores in the sciences can pull me up.

I feel more stressed that I won't be able to get back into my school... apparently every year there's a few who get kicked out. I hope to god that I'm not one of those.

I feel exactly the same way about all the subjects you just mentioned!!! I really hope my unit 1 and CA scores keep my grades up, and yeah i felt confident in maths and english but thats pretty much it. Though i dont think ill get kicked out or anything, i havent gotten to that stage of worrying yet, and i hope i dont have to :frown: But heres to hoping we're both just extremely over reacting!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Jatz07
I just feel like giving up everything in my life... I don't know why I feel so worthless.. I'm just having one of those days

:frown: if you sleep you'll probably feel better :smile: PM me if you want to talk about anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Molly_xox
:frown: if you sleep you'll probably feel better :smile: PM me if you want to talk about anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww you actually seem to be a very genuinely nice person, possibly nices person on tsr :wink: Bless! X
Original post by Jatz07

I get like that :console: Try to sleep and don't think too much - it will look better in the morning, promise
You are not worthless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5006
getting so impatient, grrr

3 days and like 9 hours remaining

this is gonna be painful its gonna seem looooonggggggg
Original post by Einstein007
Aww you actually seem to be a very genuinely nice person, possibly nices person on tsr :wink: Bless! X

You say it like you're surprised :') thank you!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 days 8 hours 14 minutes for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't stop thinking about results day!!!! It's literally been THE only thing on my mind for the last two weeks... Aggghhhh my boyfriends away so I don't even have anything to distract me... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You say it like you're surprised :') thank you!x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im very surprised because most people act like rebels behind a screen but u r acc an angel. :smile: Please don't change though. LOL :wink:
Original post by gracey11
I can't stop thinking about results day!!!! It's literally been THE only thing on my mind for the last two weeks... Aggghhhh my boyfriends away so I don't even have anything to distract me... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My boyfriend is fed up of me worrying about exams...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meadhbh 3
Oh good, everyone here keeps asking questions about all these AQA, OCR tests and i was just reading it all a bit confused :confused: , so what results are you waiting on? CCEA subjects and the others :smile:

I know! All the different boards is quite confusing!

For CCEA I am waiting on: English language, English literature, add maths, maths and RE

With AQA I am waiting on: biology, chemistry, physics, geography and Spanish :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Einstein007
Im very surprised because most people act like rebels behind a screen but u r acc an angel. :smile: Please don't change though. LOL :wink:

Aww, thank you! :smile: don't worry about that, I couldn't be rebellious if I tried!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aasvogel
Trust me it's hard finding other Northern Irish students!
I'm waiting on Add.Maths, French, Spanish, Geography, Irish, English.Language, DA Science with CCEA and then RE and English.Lit with AQA. Nervous for English Language because I needed an A* in the exam for an A* overall which could be borderline and then English.Lit I'd like a good result in because I worked really hard for it. :lol: I'm more confident about my other results though. :smile: How about you? :smile:

I know isnt it!!! Then I always get confused because over in england our year 12 is their year 13 ( is that right?:s-smilie: )
Looks like we have a good few subjects in common :smile: Oh english never was my strong suit, but i think its probably the one im most confident in at the moment and im hoping i get a solid A, as for my other subjects im reasonably worried but they all went fairly meh, i was confident about drama for about 5 mins after the exam and then people were all like " you only wrote 10 pages?" haha. Yeah all my exams went ok EXCEPT my physics exam (dun dun dun!!!) it was terrifying, id barely revised and then coming home from my geog exam i fell asleep, woke up in a panic and tried to revise. Then during the exam i froze on questions, i wrote to the end but ppl around me had finished after the first 20 mins, did that happen to you in physics? Just me lol! :rolleyes:
My boyfriend is fed up of me worrying about exams...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha tell me about it... I think he wants results day to come quickly just so ill stop pestering him about it :P hehe oppss..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gracey11
Haha tell me about it... I think he wants results day to come quickly just so ill stop pestering him about it :P hehe oppss..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, every time I bring it up he just says 'you'll be fine!'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5018
Original post by Molly648

For CCEA I am waiting on: English language, English literature, add maths, maths and RE

With AQA I am waiting on: biology, chemistry, physics, geography and Spanish :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what's CCEA? never heard
Original post by Molly648

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I love meeting fellow Add Maths survivors!, how'd your exams go altogether then? Worried or Confident?......glass half empty or half full!?! :wink::biggrin: Are you staying at school? And if you are what subjects do plan to do? And my question time is over lol! :colondollar:

Latest