The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheesePuffff
Results day is THIS WEEK!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right? I've actually started having the nightmares...:eek: I think the nerves are going to kick in soon...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well spotted.
Reply 5042
how is everyone going to celebrate after they have their results??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

At this moment in 3 days time, thousands of year 11s across the country will be crying.
Original post by Its Andy
At this moment in 3 days time, thousands of year 11s across the country will be crying.

Sums it up really

Posted from TSR Mobile
i dont know if i should open it infront of friends and teachers or at home
Reply 5046
Not only in Northern Ireland

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5047
Original post by meadhbh 3
seriously? :s-smilie:
Its an exam board, just like AQA or OCR but its only in Northern Ireland

I sat a business studies exam paper which is CCEA in England. It's a very difficult exam board, nothing like AQA or edexcel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5048
Original post by yahya10123
i dont know if i should open it infront of friends and teachers or at home

I'm probably opening mine st school :smile: I actually think opening in front of parents would be way scarier, because they actually care what I've got, whereas my friends probably don't :L
Reply 5049
Original post by tingirl
I'm probably opening mine st school :smile: I actually think opening in front of parents would be way scarier, because they actually care what I've got, whereas my friends probably don't :L

great friends you have :dots:

just joking :biggrin:
Anybody else started getting weird anxiety dreams about Results Day?Last night's dream featured me being swallowed in an huge brown envelope because I didn't get an A in Chemistry....hmmm.
Original post by emily997
Anybody else started getting weird anxiety dreams about Results Day?Last night's dream featured me being swallowed in an huge brown envelope because I didn't get an A in Chemistry....hmmm.

That's a very :erm: interesting dream.
Remember its not the end of the world if you don't get the GCSE results you want. A-Levels is where it matters most (though both are important)
But Good Luck!- I hope you get your A in Chemistry. Would rather not hear you're having dreams this time about having something explode in your face :laugh:
Reply 5052
I have only done two of my GCSEs and I am super scared about the results I am going to receive. I am not expecting much but I think I might disappoint my parents. What can I do to reduce my tension?
Original post by RuchiR
I have only done two of my GCSEs and I am super scared about the results I am going to receive. I am not expecting much but I think I might disappoint my parents. What can I do to reduce my tension?

I'd lift or something.
Dunno 'bout you though. To be honest it doesn't sound too good, mate. There's plenty of things you can do with bad grades though.
Original post by RuchiR

Umm...take solace in the fact that you're only getting TWO results?! Come on man, save your stress until next year when you're getting the rest of them like everyone else :tongue:
Original post by jakeyboy16
I'd lift or something.

Bro, do you even lift?:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh. 3 more days. Three morrreee :eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5057
This is torture :eek:
Can't wait!!!! Love getting results!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sarcasm, just in case you thought I was serious :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Good luck, guys! :smile: