The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MarielRubinstein
Anyone got Rankin Hall, Carnatic?

Indeed, I do! Bit worried as asked for Vine Court/Prospect Point/Opal, but as long as it's social, it should be okay!

What course are you studying?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Roberts9412
I didn't get either of my top 3, got stuck with Lady Mountford halls, not too far I don't think!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Carnatic is awesome. It doesn't look it like, but it is. It's the 'real' student experience if you know what I mean. Student community, you make friends, everyone is in it together.
Original post by CalculatorFocused
Indeed, I do! Bit worried as asked for Vine Court/Prospect Point/Opal, but as long as it's social, it should be okay!

What course are you studying?

It was my first choice aha, I picked it because it's apparently the most social! I'm going to be studying popular music , and you?
Original post by LemonGingerTea
If you want social, you had a lucky escape in my opinion. Carnatic is *way* more social.

yay brilliant, just worried about the 3 mile journey onto campus :frown:
It was my first choice aha, I picked it because it's apparently the most social! I'm going to be studying popular music , and you?

phew! Can't wait to find out more about it in September!

ooo that sounds interesting, I'm hopefully doing Maths with a European Language (if the transfer works out, because I'm iffy and can never make up my mind! :colondollar: )

I'm so excited! Where are you travelling from?
Surely there must be another who is staying in Lady Mountfords?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea, thats where I got, wasn't even one of my choices but oh well, should be great craic anyways! I'm studying Medicine, what about everyone else in Lady Mountfords?
Does anyone know when we'll know our room numbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know how to set up the payment plan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CalculatorFocused
phew! Can't wait to find out more about it in September!

ooo that sounds interesting, I'm hopefully doing Maths with a European Language (if the transfer works out, because I'm iffy and can never make up my mind! :colondollar: )

I'm so excited! Where are you travelling from?

Ahah yeah I'm so excited! I want this month to hurry up! I'm from London? You? Have you found anyone else staying in Rankin? I've posted on the Facebook page but no one else is lool
Original post by rachelxoxo
Does anyone know when we'll know our room numbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they said they will email them out in the next couple of weeks :smile:
Surely there must be another who is staying in Lady Mountfords?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am! Wasn't planning on off campus or catered but I went snooping and it actualy looks quite good there :smile: the rooms are bigger than Vine Court and its actualy goin to work out as cheaper for me than there even with catered and a bus pass! Crazy! I think I can sacrifice a telly so long as there's decent wi-fi. So excited now! What courses will everyone be doing? Any other Egyptologists around?
Original post by jackpot95
Yea, thats where I got, wasn't even one of my choices but oh well, should be great craic anyways! I'm studying Medicine, what about everyone else in Lady Mountfords?

Hey I'm not in Lady Mountfords but I'm studying Medicine too :smile: I feel like i'm gna be the only medic in Tudor Close though so I'm kinda worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else going to be staying in Rankin Hall Carnatic?
Anyone else going to be staying in Rankin Hall Carnatic?

Yes, I am staying in Rankin hall. I wonder if it's near to the uni itself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VV.KKGSR
Yes, I am staying in Rankin hall. I wonder if it's near to the uni itself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah it's off campus, I think the bus ride is like 20 mins or something there, what are you going to be studying?
Hello, anyone staying at Roscoe and Gladstone? I'm catered but just wondered if anyone knows if you have to supply your own cutlery, plates, cups and utensils for the kitchen in the catered halls or is it already there?

Also does anyone know if the internet is wifi or cabled?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1176
Hi again.
They are still giving me the run around :frown:
Reply 1177
Original post by theytookmyuke
Hello, anyone staying at Roscoe and Gladstone? I'm catered but just wondered if anyone knows if you have to supply your own cutlery, plates, cups and utensils for the kitchen in the catered halls or is it already there?

Also does anyone know if the internet is wifi or cabled?

Hey, i have been placed in R&G. Hate it ha, what are you studying?
Original post by Raja_95
Sorry for the late reply!

I'm studying dentistry. You? :smile:

Ahh cool! I'm studying English :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessica-F
Hey I'm not in Lady Mountfords but I'm studying Medicine too :smile: I feel like i'm gna be the only medic in Tudor Close though so I'm kinda worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kinda jealous, I sorta wanted self-catered! :tongue: Tudor Close will probs be fab- all refurbished, was it one of your choices?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending