The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Infinity_4652
I thought all of our enrolment days were on thursday.

Where abouts is your college??

Nottingham :colonhash:

Yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 641
I don't even know what enrolment day is:confused:
Original post by Red Fox
I should look at going into law:colone:

I think you should. :wink: out of interest what would you like to going into?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox

Neither :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Infinity_4652
Is your sixth form terrible too??

My college is leyton! Yours??

Im not so sure when we start exactly, but its probably the same as you.

EDIT: Just in case you're wondering, leyton is in east london.

This thing is... My school is amazing but my sixthform is terrible, so many people wanted to leave.

I think I've actually seen that Leyton thread around. Collyers in Horsham :smile:

Ah I see, yeah probably. What happens on your enrolment day? Mine is nothing like what happened at Sixth form I don't think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Red Fox

Well last year mine was where we signed up for courses after we got our results. I think that's normally what it is.
Original post by Leechayy
Nottingham :colonhash:

Yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine is in east london!

How is life in nottingham??

Original post by SophF_rth
This thing is... My school is amazing but my sixthform is terrible, so many people wanted to leave.

I think I've actually seen that Leyton thread around. Collyers in Horsham :smile:

Ah I see, yeah probably. What happens on your enrolment day? Mine is nothing like what happened at Sixth form I don't think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So many people regret at my sixth form!
The school brainwashed my year group, lying to us about everything - stupid school!!

I just googled horsham - never heard of it before!
Im guessing its so peaceful and quiet in towns like yours??

Im pretty much sure the college enrolment day is the same as our sixth form one - not much difference.

Original post by Red Fox

Are you going to sixth form or college?? I think they call it something else at sixth form.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 647
Original post by Red Fox

Same :s-smilie:
Well last year mine was where we signed up for courses after we got our results. I think that's normally what it is.

Oh okay :smile: thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Red Fox

If you're going to sixthform at your school you mint be told hen you ge your GCSE results as that's when i found out I think.
Original post by techno836
No I'm not really :lol: some rides I just can't go on :lol:

Oh haha well all of my friends are like you, but I suppose in comparison I'm kind of an adrenalin junkie :tongue:
Original post by blamethenargles
Knowing the internet there's one secretly embedded into the heart of the web....

Posted from TSR Mobile

But the only people smart enough to understand it are the ones who can't understand sarcasm...
Original post by aasvogel
But the only people smart enough to understand it are the ones who can't understand sarcasm...

What a paradox. Wow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:eek: I know, I know!

:fuhrer: that isn't real maths!

The others were getting so contrived. :lol:
Original post by aasvogel
The others were getting so contrived. :lol:

They were amazing! :mad:

Hi Mr ass bird from Ireland:l
Reply 655
I think you should. :wink: out of interest what would you like to going into?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mechanical Engineering probably. I would like to work in Formula 1 racing or for a car company.
Reply 656
If you're going to sixthform at your school you mint be told hen you ge your GCSE results as that's when i found out I think.

My school doesn't get new kids from other schools maybe just 1 or 2 a year so I don't think we need one. It's just pass and you're in and fail then go somewhere else.
Original post by Red Fox
I need to write a 1000 word essay on the greatest physicist of all time:frown: any suggestions?

Marie Curie? Possibly Pierre too? Their story is pretty interesting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 658
Original post by harrybithell196
Marie Curie? Possibly Pierre too? Their story is pretty interesting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I imagine everyone at my school will do Hawking/Einstein/Newton, the well known ones, I want to do something different. I was thinking Nikola Tesla maybe?
Original post by Red Fox
Mechanical Engineering probably. I would like to work in Formula 1 racing or for a car company.

Awesome!
Thats similar to a friend of mine. He's doing a Motorsport engineering course at Brunel next month. And he's one of the British finalists for GT Academy thing.

Original post by Red Fox
My school doesn't get new kids from other schools maybe just 1 or 2 a year so I don't think we need one. It's just pass and you're in and fail then go somewhere else.

Yeah that's like mine we had 3 new people last year. I still think you might have one though so its easier for teachers to know who's taking what for definate and if people change their mind after results day? :/

Latest