The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Geology

Anyone doing Geology at Derby starting this September? Where you staying? Im in Nunnery Court.
Hi Paige,

Have you seen our 'find your flatmates' sticky thread? That might be a good place for you to find people you might be living with.

I hope this helps you,

Stacey
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Any geology people's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hey Paige :smile: , I'm doing Geology (and Geography) this September. I haven't sorted out my accommodation yet though, probably get that done today or this weekend.
I'm doing Geology :biggrin: and Environmental Hazards
Reply 5
I'll be doing geology as well :smile:
Reply 6
Most people are doing joint geology, anyone any idea of trips and times of the year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know about Geology (solely) but you go on alot of day trips and there is a trip (for me at least) to Tenerife in the first year I believe, there is a Geology trip to the Peninnes at some point, a trip to Scotland and a trip to Washington in the second year or third year I can't remember which one it is. I know some of them are only avaliable to those doing Environmental Hazards, and vice versa.
Reply 8
Original post by ayatollah12
Hey Paige :smile: , I'm doing Geology (and Geography) this September. I haven't sorted out my accommodation yet though, probably get that done today or this weekend.

Hey I'm doing geology and geography too :smile:
Reply 9
Hi im doing geology aswell anybody else moving into lonsdale hall? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by wonfor14
Hi im doing geology aswell anybody else moving into lonsdale hall? :smile:

Hiya I'm doing geology and moving to lonsdale hall too, what block or whatever you in?
Hey guys,

Don't forget to book onto Break the Ice Event 2013 to hang out before you start your studies and move in.

Free food, drinks, music and you'll also have the opportunity to ask us any last minute questions you have.

Find out more and book your place now at www.derby.ac.uk/breaktheice

Many thanks,

Joe Parker
[email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest