Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel Freshers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kid Wave
Just applied for Maths through clearing, got the verbal offer, awaiting confirmation! :biggrin:

Best of luck with that, hope you make it!

Which course did you apply for? Bsc/Msc ?!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by andyl95
Best of luck with that, hope you make it!

Which course did you apply for? Bsc/Msc ?!

BSc! Thinking whether to apply for accommodation, I live like 45 - 60 mins away (two buses) but I really want to get away from home for a little bit, quite stressful at times especially during exams, I really want to experience Uni life :P
Reply 42
international business lancaster complex Gordon hall!!:biggrin:
Reply 43
BSc! Thinking whether to apply for accommodation, I live like 45 - 60 mins away (two buses) but I really want to get away from home for a little bit, quite stressful at times especially during exams, I really want to experience Uni life :P

Best of luck! :smile: Where abouts do you live? Applying for accommodation will be worth it in the long run, the effort/time wasted getting home each night isn't worth it. Plus people say "you build a community up there" :smile:
Original post by greax
international business lancaster complex Gordon hall!!:biggrin:

Me too! What flat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by Cassie512
Congratz! :biggrin: I will definitely be seeing you there next month then! have you got your accommodation sorted as well?

ill be seeing you too! is yours with a placement ?
Reply 46
Original post by andyl95
Best of luck! :smile: Where abouts do you live? Applying for accommodation will be worth it in the long run, the effort/time wasted getting home each night isn't worth it. Plus people say "you build a community up there" :smile:

Thank you! I live in the outskirts of Southall... Yeah exactly I don't want to spend that much time getting home then using the rest of it for studying haha. Yeah I really want to get the full experience :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by laurennorton
Me too! What flat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

056 flat 2 you??
Original post by greax
056 flat 2 you??

I'm in flat 55! How exciting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by Chloe G
Has anyone started thinking about what to get involved in at uni? I think freshers is a really important time to start building on that CV!

I haven't yet :frown: I really suck at interacting with people :frown: Apparently we get given a little Fresher's guide upon arrival with activities. Nightclubs aren't really my thing either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Thank you! I live in the outskirts of Southall... Yeah exactly I don't want to spend that much time getting home then using the rest of it for studying haha. Yeah I really want to get the full experience :smile:

Exactly, travelling home like that is very time-consuming when you could use that time for 'studying' (I.e.having fun) XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by andyl95
Exactly, travelling home like that is very time-consuming when you could use that time for 'studying' (I.e.having fun) XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, precisely!
Reply 52
Just applied for Maths through clearing, got the verbal offer, awaiting confirmation! :biggrin:

Original post by andyl95
Anyone doing Maths? :3

Hello, I'm also doing maths!
Reply 53
Original post by MirandaVW

Great! Are you living on campus or at home?
Reply 54

I was pretty much in the same boat as you.
I live in feltham, but in the end decided experiencing the uni life is more important than saving a few thousand quid :tongue:
Reply 55
Original post by tjsmith94
I'll probably see you around, I'm doing Maths. :biggrin:

Awesome man :biggrin: we'll meet up for some beers.
Start up the Pre-freshers studentroom society or something :tongue:
Reply 56
Original post by robertilie
I was pretty much in the same boat as you.
I live in feltham, but in the end decided experiencing the uni life is more important than saving a few thousand quid :tongue:

Lol, quite a hard decision at first isn't it? I guess I might just end up staying at Uni then :smile:
Confirmed for Law =]!
Reply 58
Original post by Stephen Nicholas
Confirmed for Law =]!

Me too! :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by MirandaVW

Me too! Many many maths people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest