The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Accommodation at Strathclyde University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
anyone going to be staying in Forbes Halls this year? Haven't been able to find anybody else!
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 441
Hi everyone. Has anybody heard about students hostels somewhere around university? Or maybe someone wants to share a flat?

I am an undergraduate at Strathclyde and now am looking for some kind of private accommodation because Halls of Residence is too expensive for me.
I'm 18, male, Lithuanian (Small country in the centre of Europe), cheerful, kind, friendly person who likes going out, taking sports, listening to different types of music and etc... I'm not a boring person. I look for tidy, loving to party and knowing time to study roommates. It doesn't matter - male or female.

Don't be shy to write me if you have any free place to share with! :smile:
I'm moving to Birkbeck!
I'm buzzing to be staying in the party halls.
Original post by keishagreene17
Why ? Is it really bad there? What are you gonna do now??

I wanted to have an ensuite which is not the university's fault, just my own preference and I'm booking into collegelands any day soon I'm just trying to find first years that are going too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 444
Original post by LetsGoNude
I'm moving to Birkbeck!
I'm buzzing to be staying in the party halls.

I just got an offer for Birbeck!
What are you going to study? :smile:
I'm studying Psychology and just accepted my offer to Birkbeck! Even though it looks a bit cheap and nasty at least I hear it has insane parties.
Reply 446
Original post by DannyLeask
I'm studying Psychology and just accepted my offer to Birkbeck! Even though it looks a bit cheap and nasty at least I hear it has insane parties.

Also I'm studying psychology! :biggrin: where are you from?
Reply 447
Got an offer for James young, anyone else staying there? :smile:
Reply 448
I feel like I m the only one that got an offer for Andrew Ure Hall :frown:
...anyone else??:smile:
Anyone else staying in chancellors hall this year? Coming quite a distance and know nobody :')
Reply 450
Original post by brennan1810
Anyone else staying in chancellors hall this year? Coming quite a distance and know nobody :')

I'm staying in Chancellors! Where are you coming from?
Original post by stoneyX
I'm staying in Chancellors! Where are you coming from?

South Yorkshire, so like 250 miles :biggrin: really excited though!
Reply 452
Hello,everyone, I've just received an offer of Garnett Hall, anyone else stay in Garnett Hall this year?
So I decided to accept my offer at Thomas Campbell :smile: made more sense than spending a fortune on collegelands! Who else is staying in Thomas Campbell?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am also staying in Thomas Campbell Court.
Reply 455
Original post by erin0203
Hello,everyone, I've just received an offer of Garnett Hall, anyone else stay in Garnett Hall this year?

Hi Erin, I'm also going to stay in Garnett Hall!
Original post by georgia.17
So I decided to accept my offer at Thomas Campbell :smile: made more sense than spending a fortune on collegelands! Who else is staying in Thomas Campbell?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im staying in Thomas Campbell too! :smile:
Garnett for me as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey so I'm a first year gonna be staying at Victoria Hall, any other first years staying there?
Staying in James Blythe Court!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending