The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Quinky
Hi Melissa! I'm Dira, I'll be doing Film and TV Production too!

Hey Dira, It's good to meet someone that's on the same course! I'm sure i'll be meeting you next month then :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 501
Original post by Sophiebatchelor
Where from??

Near Cambridge..how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ted_
Pretty much! :biggrin: And I've received a reading/watch list for my film and tv course :P

How long is the list? :smile:
Original post by Yasmin54
Yes snow in London is the equivalent of a zombie apocalypse it gets more amusing each year! And not too sure about a reading list to be honest??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suppose it all turns to slush and water pretty quickly so it just floods stuff :smile:

I've done my Uni email and the first pre-enrolment thing now. I feel like a student :biggrin:
Reply 504
Original post by FabiusMaximus
I suppose it all turns to slush and water pretty quickly so it just floods stuff :smile:

I've done my Uni email and the first pre-enrolment thing now. I feel like a student :biggrin:

Yes it does and YAAY! I've actually deferred my entry for next year due to unforeseen circumstances however good luck for your first year! :smile: you sound like a really friendly person and will have no problems :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Everyone! I'm so looking forward to meeting you all! I'll be studying Bsc Psychology! :smile:
Reply 506
Original post by Chloe_2901
Hi Everyone! I'm so looking forward to meeting you all! I'll be studying Bsc Psychology! :smile:

Heya! I'll be doing the same course :biggrin: Will see you around soon!
Original post by Yasmin54
Yes it does and YAAY! I've actually deferred my entry for next year due to unforeseen circumstances however good luck for your first year! :smile: you sound like a really friendly person and will have no problems :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK, see you in a year maybe haha :cool:

Time flies, you'll be at uni before you know it!
Reply 508
Original post by Bethwarren95
Hiii, my names Bethany and I'm going to be studying Film and Television and will hopefully be living on the Harrow campus! :smile: x

Hey bethany! Glad to find more Film n Tv fellows :")

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 509
Original post by Milliejones123
Ill be studying at regent so excited, however I'm doing sociology!!

That's awesome I'm doing sociology too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 510
Are there any sociology students out there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 511
Anyone doing Biomedical Science in the Cavendish Campus? :smile:
Reply 512
Original post by FabiusMaximus
OK, see you in a year maybe haha :cool:

Time flies, you'll be at uni before you know it!

Thanks! And best of luck once again! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 513
Hey is there any fashion merchandise students here 😃 can't seem to find any. Would like to know a couple of people before I start. Starting to get a bit nervous now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 514
Is anyone doing Cognitive Neuroscience at Regent? Are a lot of people commuting?
Original post by Manderz
Is anyone doing Cognitive Neuroscience at Regent? Are a lot of people commuting?

Me me me! Finnalllyyy someone else:') I thought I was the only one on the course yo haha
Reply 516
Anyone @ Wembley Halls?

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 517
victoria hall in wembley??????
Original post by humera25
victoria hall in wembley??????

I'm at Victoria Halls at Wembley and studying History - anymore Victoria/History students out there? can't wait to meet you all, bring on freshers.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by megan210395
I'm at Victoria Halls at Wembley and studying History - anymore Victoria/History students out there? can't wait to meet you all, bring on freshers.

I'm doing history but staying in private halls :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending