Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Pendle College & Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Blackavar
I make pretty much make everything from scratch! :tongue:

Corned Beef Hash / Curries / Lasagne / Macaroni Cheese / Pasta Sauces / Pizza / Shepherds Pie / Soups / Sunday Dinner / Tacos and a few other things are probably what I make the most... Cooking dinner everyday for the past 4/5 years has been useful! xD

If your on my floor you will have to teach me to cook all that haha.. Only if you want to tho XD !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Splodge28
If your on my floor you will have to teach me to cook all that haha.. Only if you want to tho XD !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I'd love too! For some reason I just enjoy cooking dinner every night, nobody ever taught me to or anything like that! Don't know where it came from :biggrin:

When I'm at Uni, One Sunday every month I want to do a homemade Sunday Dinner for the whole floor (I'll gladly make it, and split the cost of the food between everyone who wants!) :tongue:
Reply 22
Awesome I'm in,, I hope your on my floor. Iv never really liked cooking, mum and dad have always cooked for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
I just got an offer from pendle, a standard room :smile: (they dont look as nice as county though!)

Studying English lit and creative writing :biggrin: cant wait!
Reply 24
Original post by Splodge28
Awesome I'm in,, I hope your on my floor. Iv never really liked cooking, mum and dad have always cooked for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if we do end up being on the same floor, I look forward to some casual cooking days haha! :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by cara.heys
I just got an offer from pendle, a standard room :smile: (they dont look as nice as county though!)

Nice course, sounds interesting!! :biggrin:
Reply 26
Doing Computer Science and in Pendle too! :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Ashsee
Doing Computer Science and in Pendle too! :smile:

Awesome! What room type you going for? And where abouts you coming from? :biggrin:
Reply 28
Awesome! What room type you going for? And where abouts you coming from? :biggrin:

En-suite and coming from Wales! :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by cara.heys

I'm in Pendle Standard too! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Ashsee
En-suite and coming from Wales! :smile:

We're on the same course and the same room type! Possibly see you on the 28th of September then! :biggrin:
Reply 31
We're on the same course and the same room type! Possibly see you on the 28th of September then! :biggrin:

Ooh it's likely! Maybe see you on the 28th! :biggrin:
Course: History
Accommodation Type: Superior en-suite (Although I may be selling a kidney for the privilege :tongue:)
Where you're coming from: Crewe

So excited and nervous. Pleased though I'm in Pendle. So looking forward for September 28th :smile:
Haha I'd love too! For some reason I just enjoy cooking dinner every night, nobody ever taught me to or anything like that! Don't know where it came from :biggrin:

When I'm at Uni, One Sunday every month I want to do a homemade Sunday Dinner for the whole floor (I'll gladly make it, and split the cost of the food between everyone who wants!) :tongue:

So hoping I'm on your floor! The sound of it is making me hungry already! :drool: :eating:
Reply 34
Original post by CatsHateParadox
So hoping I'm on your floor! The sound of it is making me hungry already! :drool: :eating:

Roast beef, mashed potato, roast carrots+parsnips, homemade yorkshire puddings and gravy! Can easily knock that up once a month haha :biggrin:
Reply 35
Does anyone know if we find out our flat number or block name before we get to uni? I'm just interested to see if we'll know people we will live with beforehand. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by LBraley
Does anyone know if we find out our flat number or block name before we get to uni? I'm just interested to see if we'll know people we will live with beforehand. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't think we get told until the day we turn up, makes it more flexible for them :tongue:
Reply 37
Don't think we get told until the day we turn up, makes it more flexible for them :tongue:

Ah that's a shame... A lot of my friends are finding out which people are in there block. Well it might be better as a surprise! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dropped into Pendle despite it being neither my first or second choice, but I'm actually quite happy about it. Looks good and located in the best part of the campus for me. All aboard the Pendle train
Reply 39
What minors is everyone taking and how many can I pick ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending