- Physics
- English Lit
- English Lang
- Geography
- ICT

I am actually quite excited.

Exactly the same for me :tongue:
Reply 5241
The wait is getting a bit too long now! Want to open it and not open it at the same time lol!
Oh gosh, I’m really freaking out about Thursday! I know that I messed up one of my English Literature exams and I can’t fail English Lit… it’s the one thing that everyone tells me I can do.
What if I’ve failed the only thing I feel like I'm good at?!
Original post by aasvogel
Fell asleep?!
The 6 marker was the same as the specimen paper so I just learnt it haha, wrote about a page!
I was happy enough with Geography, didn't need to overly well for my target grade. :smile:
Add.Maths went really well! Went through it after with my teachers so I have a fair idea of marks. :smile: I did think the second paper was trickier though!
Spanish went really well too! The listening had some tricky vocab, but the reading went brilliantly! Hoping now my examiner for the writings is kind. :lol:
English Lit was very stressful and I worked really hard for it, so hope it pays off! How did you find them?
Where abouts are you from btw? (never seen your name spelt that way!)

Damn i ran out of time to look at any specimen paper! lol! Yeah i just dont want to let my geography teacher down, i've grown to love that woman, and also i don't want dirty looks from her for the next 2 years because she can be evil to the students she doesnt like :s-smilie: i've been on the other end of her shouting match once and the woman terrified me, i could have cried!!! (but i didnt...you know cause im a badass :cool: ) Yeah I thought maths was great (its one of my favourite subjects) it was much better than i expected, people in the years above told me it would be traumatizing/horrific, but i got in there (both papers) and it was fine! i never panicked, i didnt even rush myself once to finish, although im the opposite of you as I found the first one harder than the second :biggrin:
The Spanish listening tricky! HA thats an understatement in my case, I'm terrible at listenings so after question five it might as well have been german on the tape :confused: Yeah the reading went quite well i was pleasantly surprised after that depressing listening, but the writing is what i feel most confident about i just learnt all of it off by heart and i didnt forget a thing luckily, so hopefully i wont do too bad in Spanish. God i couldn't even imagine doing english lit. i barely got through english, half of my work never made sense! lol! Im from a small town called Dungiven just 20 mins out of Derry, what about you? Yeah my names not the typical way to spell it, i've spent 16 years correcting people on the spelling (which is always fun :biggrin:) they would say something like "is it spelt the english way or the irish way?" id say irish, they'd write down meabh r something like that and i have to awkwardly correct them, then sometimes when they just ask how to spell it and i tell them, they write it down then just stare at it confused and look at me all perplexed (which i always find hilarious), some people even ask " Are you sure?" In conclusion there are WAY to many ways to spell meadhbh! But whats your name, assuming aasvogel isnt it? :wink:
Original post by TAwesomeTeen
Oh gosh, I’m really freaking out about Thursday! I know that I messed up one of my English Literature exams and I can’t fail English Lit… it’s the one thing that everyone tells me I can do.

Breathe. Chances are you haven't failed it, and you are just imagining all of the worst case scenarios possible. It's only natural.
Reply 5245
CAN'T sleep bruuuuuhh :frown:
Reply 5246
Awks..i keep becomin erect..very awks
Original post by BenAssirati
Breathe. Chances are you haven't failed it, and you are just imagining all of the worst case scenarios possible. It's only natural.

I walked out of the exam and just cried. I didn't get a good structure on my essay. I really hope you're right, I just can't let my teacher down after everything she's done for me.

I feel exactly the same about my second English Lit exam! It's the one I'm most worried about :/ but I'm terrified for all of them really, I just don't want to be disappointed when I open the envelope!
Original post by aLittleBookWorm
I feel exactly the same about my second English Lit exam! It's the one I'm most worried about :/ but I'm terrified for all of them really, I just don't want to be disappointed when I open the envelope!

What was the 'second' Lit exam? Was that poetry? I think I messed up the other one :/

I'm fairly confident that I've done quite well in Child Development and that should be at the top of the list so I'm just going to have to focus on that!
i wonder how im going to react this time last results day is when i got my first set of a*'s damn i was so happy could'nt stop shaking, i hope everyone gets the results they wanted!
What was the 'second' Lit exam? Was that poetry? I think I messed up the other one :/

I'm fairly confident that I've done quite well in Child Development and that should be at the top of the list so I'm just going to have to focus on that!

I sat WJEC and we did all our English exams at the end of this year - it was the one that wasn't poetry that I'm worrying about :smile:

I'm hoping for a good result at the bottom of the list with Welsh!
Man, I just want this shizz to be over and done with :frown: The wait is really getting to me. Anyone else with me?
Reply 5253
Original post by yahya10123
i wonder how im going to react this time last results day is when i got my first set of a*'s damn i was so happy could'nt stop shaking, i hope everyone gets the results they wanted!

ahaha me too lol, i dont think ill be as happy this time though :tongue:
NEWS!

Grade Boundaries from the following exam boards to be released in 27 hours (21 Aug,06:00 GMT):

Edexcel
AQA
OCR
Reply 5255
Original post by NedSchool
NEWS!

Grade Boundaries from the following exam boards to be released in 27 hours (21 Aug,06:00 GMT):

Edexcel
AQA
OCR

/cry
When is the Edexcel grade boundaries released
So the grade boundaries for the June maths foundation will be released on Wednesday at 6 am is that right ?
haha hopefully you will:biggrin:
Original post by Molly648
I know it's just crazy! I don't know what grades are even counted as "good enough" anymore! Same my sleeping pattern is just terrible at the minute :P starting school on the 28th should be interesting! :wink:

That seems very early to me-I enroll on the 29th and I believe that I will have an Induction Day shortly after that even though my brother and sister both had 5 days of induction but I won't find out the date till my enrollment date even though my Induction Day could be the next day on the 30th August.Some people going to my college start enrolling on the 23rd August and I start the 29th August-I think it is because they know that I'm certain to get on the courses I want bar Economics because of timetabling issues I'll have to take Computing.

Latest