The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5260
Did anyone do the AQA textiles exam? Curious on what other people thought of the exam :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by zed963
Well how about we set your worst case scenario to be all Us. I'm sure you can't do worse than getting all Us :tongue:

I'm just kidding, I'm sure you'll do fine and it's not the end of the world if you don't get your chosen place etc.

Just think positive, if you've worked hard then you'll get the grade you deserve. :smile:

My Worst Case Scenario would never be all Us though because I have already taken modules and achieved some good results/decent results and that means in most subjects I can't get a U and I have already achieved 3A*s and 1A.
Original post by CD223
Lucky!

In a world where you can order pizza online and have it delivered quicker than an ambulance takes to arrive, I really don't see why we can't just get it all via a secure email or account or whatever. I appreciate this does happen with some boards but in 2013 this really should be universal by now...

What world are you living in?-Pizza takes at least 30 minutes to come and in proper emergencies ambulances will arrive much quicker than that.At my College, I believe they send the results by email because thats how my sister got her A2 results last year.
Original post by pathosL
yup, your teachers known your ums and your results the day before :tongue: but obv they're not gonna remember everyones so that wouldn't be the best idea, and will all of our teachers even be there?

Wednesday will be an interesting day not only will the grade boundaries be released, which always cause us to doubt our great exam performances and give us false hope for our failures, but our teachers will receive our results( through E-AQA and things like that I think) and start putting them onto spreadsheets and databases and calculating things like % 5A*-C including English and Maths, my school got 67% last year and 100% for 5A*-C.It will be disturbing to think that my teachers could be really upset at me for failing particularly for Geography but I won't know until Thursday.
Original post by Bouncer1908
So the grade boundaries for the June maths foundation will be released on Wednesday at 6 am is that right ?

There is no set time. It'll probably be Wednesday but there is no exact time.
Original post by NedSchool
NEWS!

Grade Boundaries from the following exam boards to be released in 27 hours (21 Aug,06:00 GMT):

Edexcel
AQA
OCR

AHH how do you know???
EDEXCEL HISTORY B!!!! http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gcse09/history/b/Pages/default.aspx

Some marks schemes have been added, but you will need a password for them (probably a teacher can get them!!!)
Reply 5267
Original post by theJdog
EDEXCEL HISTORY B!!!! http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gcse09/history/b/Pages/default.aspx

Some marks schemes have been added, but you will need a password for them (probably a teacher can get them!!!)

are you really gonna remember your exact answers, lol?
EDEXCEL - RE http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gcse09/rs/Pages/default.aspx

any more exam mark schemes, just log on online. But they won't be available to the public until way after results. (maybe a week to a month?)
Original post by pathosL
are you really gonna remember your exact answers, lol?

LOL well i need something! I'm desperate to know at least a hint at what I'm getting!!! LOL sorry. But I can't access them anyway, someone with an edexcel pass needs to log in. Btw what are you waiting for? (results)
Reply 5270
its 4am sleep!!
should tell myself this
Reply 5271
Original post by theJdog
LOL well i need something! I'm desperate to know at least a hint at what I'm getting!!! LOL sorry. But I can't access them anyway, someone with an edexcel pass needs to log in. Btw what are you waiting for? (results)

I'm waiting on 13 subjects lol, i don't do history so yea and i get your curiosity
Reply 5272
Original post by Avor
its 4am sleep!!
should tell myself this

im gonna try and stay awake as much as i can so the night before results day im tired and sleepy as hell, so i can have a nice sleep instead of a sleepless night :colone:
Original post by pathosL
I'm waiting on 13 subjects lol, i don't do history so yea and i get your curiosity

LOL thats a lot! And I need to sleep but can't.
Reply 5274
Original post by theJdog
LOL thats a lot! And I need to sleep but can't.

i think it's more actually can't remember lol, im trying to stay up actually
Hey guys! 2 days left :afraid::eek3::eek4:. How's everyone feeling?
Reply 5276
Original post by SklIsMentalAbuse
Hey guys! 2 days left :afraid::eek3::eek4:. How's everyone feeling?

Anxious really but not too concerned, hope I did well
When do the exam boards start releasing the grade bounaries? Is it tonight at 12am?
Original post by theJdog
EDEXCEL - RE http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gcse09/rs/Pages/default.aspx

any more exam mark schemes, just log on online. But they won't be available to the public until way after results. (maybe a week to a month?)

Mark Schemes aren't released until 9 months after. :frown:
Grade boundaries come out tomorrow! Agh man it's too close now, don't know whether I'm excited or just really anxious :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest