Stampford Street or
Wolfson House!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by milliemayhobbs
Just received accommodation offer for Julian Markham house, looking to swap to
Great Dover Street
Stampford Street or
Wolfson House!

Hey I just received my offer for there as well! Also looking to swap! Doesn't look likely! What are you studying?
Reply 2
Got an offer for Hampstead Residence - looking to swap for Wolfson House, Great Dover Street or Stamford Street
Reply 3
Original post by Starlight-101
Hey I just received my offer for there as well! Also looking to swap! Doesn't look likely! What are you studying?

I know it doesn't look likely at all! I'm doing biochemistry, how about you?
Reply 4
Got Hampstead Residence, a twin room though. I am willing to swap for a standard or non-standard room.
Reply 5
I have an ensuite at Moonraker Point - anyone want to swap who has Wolfson House or Great Dover Street?
Reply 6
I have a single room in hampstead residence and am willing to swap anyone?
I have a single room in Ewen Henderson Court but looking to swap to GDS or Wolfson street, anyonee? :smile:
Hey! I recieved a twin room in Hampstead as well. If anyone would be interested in a cheaper alternative, the twin room is 3400 pounds per year. I would like to swap for a single room in Hampstead as well. Plese message me if you are interested!:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by MihaelaCristina
Hey! I recieved a twin room in Hampstead as well. If anyone would be interested in a cheaper alternative, the twin room is 3400 pounds per year. I would like to swap for a single room in Hampstead as well. Plese message me if you are interested!:smile:

We are on the same boat! If worst comes to worst, we might end up being roommates.
:biggrin:
Reply 10
Hi guys!! i've been given Hughes Parry Hall which was my 10th choice mainly because it's just too much money!! Was really hoping for Brian Creamer, Wolfston or Hamstead - would anyone with any of those three or one at the cheaper end of the spectrum be willing to swap with me??
Reply 11
anyone interesting in swapping, i've been given canterbury hall and dont really want catered!
Reply 12
I have received a room in great Dover street apartments, anyone from wolfson want to swap?
Original post by milliemayhobbs
I know it doesn't look likely at all! I'm doing biochemistry, how about you?

Live been looking at it further and it looks like that accommodatn may be quite good!
im doing biomedical science! So we may have some of the same lectures!
have you seem what room you are in yet for Julian markham? It says on the homepage for your account!
Reply 14
Original post by Starlight-101
Live been looking at it further and it looks like that accommodatn may be quite good!
im doing biomedical science! So we may have some of the same lectures!
have you seem what room you are in yet for Julian markham? It says on the homepage for your account!

Yeah it actually isn't too bad, its not too far away from Guys. I'm in room 303, what room are you in? Yeah I reckon we'll have quite a few lectures together as we do the same first year anyway :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by talibkdar
Got an offer for Hampstead Residence - looking to swap for Wolfson House, Great Dover Street or Stamford Street

I have a single room in Hughes Parry halls if you would be interested in swapping?
Reply 16
Original post by Njaff

Would you be interested in swapping for Hughes Parry halls?
Reply 17
Im desperate to swap into halls, i have an en-suite at Moonraker if anyone is interested? Commonwealth would be ideal but im not fussy x
Reply 18
Original post by Njaff

Would you be willing to swap for Hughes Parry halls?
Original post by Hangman2TW
Im desperate to swap into halls, i have an en-suite at Moonraker if anyone is interested? Commonwealth would be ideal but im not fussy x

Let me know if you find anyone willing to swap into moonrake! I'm desperate to swap out of it too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending