The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Original post by Bude8
Only in anime...

Clannad is actually really good tho

and in waterloo road :rolleyes: :lol:
Original post by Red Fox
The game's probably in my attic but I don't have a console to play it on:frown:. I hated the skateboarding levels though.

I loved them! I suck at shooting though so I was a disaster when playing as Sargent Byrd or Agent 9 D:
Reply 882
Original post by blamethenargles
I loved them! I suck at shooting though so I was a disaster when playing as Sargent Byrd or Agent 9 D:

I thought controlling the skateboard was really hard but then again I was like 4 years old:tongue:. I really wanna play it now. The Xbox 360 can't capture the magic of old games.
Reply 883
Less than 2 days away now ...anybody feeling more nervous ? :biggrin:
If you guys remember this game...
Reply 885
Original post by techno836

Still excited. I have nerves of steel:cool:
Reply 886

Just wanna get it over and done with tbh
Reply 887
Original post by Red Fox
Still excited. I have nerves of steel:cool:

haha mine will be fine until I have the paper or see how the grade boundaries are :lol:
Reply 888
Original post by Mr.Nor
Just wanna get it over and done with tbh

So do I, its Grade boundaries tomorrow though :biggrin: :awesome:
Reply 889
So do I, its Grade boundaries tomorrow though :biggrin: :awesome:

Hoping that B3 for aqa is really low, everyone came out and said it was impossible :frown: Out of the 7 questions I knew 1 :frown:
Reply 890
Original post by Mr.Nor
Hoping that B3 for aqa is really low, everyone came out and said it was impossible :frown: Out of the 7 questions I knew 1 :frown:

I liked all of the Unit 3's I though chemistry was easy (as I believe it was the first) and I think it turned out to be the hardest :lol:

the biology one though that tadpole threw me :lol: but I think I still picked up 1 or 2 marks out of 4 :colondollar: Good luck though
Reply 891
Original post by Mr.Nor

What do you need for an A?

And also, low grade boundaries...lol. Not with Micheal Gove all up on our arses :frown:

Hope you feel a little relieved when grade boundaries come out tomorrow!
Reply 892
I liked all of the Unit 3's I though chemistry was easy (as I believe it was the first) and I think it turned out to be the hardest :lol:

the biology one though that tadpole threw me :lol: but I think I still picked up 1 or 2 marks out of 4 :colondollar: Good luck though

For me Unit 3 physics was easiest (that random question about our opinion on space travel), chemistry then biology was the hardest.

Original post by lolface32
What do you need for an A?

And also, low grade boundaries...lol. Not with Micheal Gove all up on our arses :frown:

Hope you feel a little relieved when grade boundaries come out tomorrow!

I don't need an A (I'd be over the moon with one though!) as I'm not doing science next year :smile:

And he's a dick to put it bluntly.
Reply 893
Original post by Mr.Nor
For me Unit 3 physics was easiest (that random question about our opinion on space travel), chemistry then biology was the hardest.

I don't need an A (I'd be over the moon with one though!) as I'm not doing science next year :smile:

Have you sat edexcel maths?
Reply 894
Have you sat edexcel maths?

Nope AQA sorry :smile:
Reply 895
Original post by Mr.Nor

perhaps but I made the MOST STUPIDEST MISTAKE on P3 :cry :emo: the motor effect one when you had to say which way round it went, Flemmings LEFT hand rule..... I did it with my right :facepalm: :facepalm2: :facepalm:
Reply 896
perhaps but I made the MOST STUPIDEST MISTAKE on P3 :cry :emo: the motor effect one when you had to say which way round it went, Flemmings LEFT hand rule..... I did it with my right :facepalm: :facepalm2: :facepalm:

I forgot to even do it :teehee:
Reply 897

:congrats:, you will still get the A* though :tongue:
Reply 898
Original post by Mr.Nor
I forgot to even do it :teehee:

haha it's only worth a mark though I think :colondollar: ...so I better not be 1 mark of an A A* or 100 UMS (which are the same really as I need 100 for an A* ) :emo:
Reply 899
:congrats:, you will still get the A* though :tongue:

I need 100 UMS for an A* as I messed up P1 and got 79 and only 81 on P2 :s-smilie: :lol: I should definitely get an A though

Latest