The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Robbie242
Hmm I haven't got a clue where that is xD

No one does :sad:, it's in one of the quietest places in London (which I see as a good thing)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Sisters gone :redface: :frown:

What do you mean?
Gone missing, gone on holiday...
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
No one does :sad:, it's in one of the quietest places in London (which I see as a good thing)

I live near Waltham Forest xD I live up north though, Enfield :smile:
What do you mean?

Married and gone living with him in England:tongue:
Anyone started doing EPQ yet? I'm worried that I'm leaving it a bit late to start thinking about doing it.
Original post by TheAsian

Medicine

Biology (A), Chemistry (B), English (A)

Biology (predicted A*), Chemistry (predicted A*), Maths (achieved A). Also taking up Further Maths AS and A2 (predicted A).

Imperial <3, UCL, King's, St. Georges

Knew it'd be medicine by just looking at your username :wink:

Only kidding, added. :smile:
Reply 946

That's because its a forest! (jk)

But no quiet is good, I like quiet so that's why I'm moving from London to find quiet places such as one of the Cambridge colleges
Original post by CJG21
Anyone started doing EPQ yet? I'm worried that I'm leaving it a bit late to start thinking about doing it.

Gonna start mine when I've finished my PS, hopefully in a couple of days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 948
Original post by justanotherindigo
Hi! And yes, history it is :biggrin: I'm applying to uni post A-Level and I'm thinking of Oxford, Warwick, Royal Holloway and Kings atm. What about you? :smile:

Cool, I'm so far thinking Cambridge, UCL, Durham, Exeter and LSE (although that might change significantly :tongue:)

Good luck!! :biggrin:
Original post by justanotherindigo
I live near Waltham Forest xD I live up north though, Enfield :smile:

:hi: I also live up North (kind of), Enfield is only a few bus stops away from me :tongue:
Reply 950
Original post by usycool1
Knew it'd be medicine by just looking at your username :wink:

Only kidding, added. :smile:

Hah, I get a lot of unmerited esteem on TSR because of my username. Not complaining! :biggrin:
Reply 951
I seriously can't find any chemical work experience *sigh* :frown:
Reply 952
Well, I could easily say it's been half a year since I've been on a TSR Year X thread.

Pandora, UsyCool1, how've you both been?

Original post by usycool1

Original post by Pandora.
Original post by SyedaK
I seriously can't find any chemical work experience *sigh* :frown:

Neither can I. I've been rejected by every company I've talked to.
What do you mean?

I've got a 'who quoted me' from you, but I can't find the post.

What was it?
Original post by CJG21

done 4000 words of it , 1000 more to go then i'll be done ! although it's the ****tiest thing in the world hahaha
Original post by CJG21
I've got a 'who quoted me' from you, but I can't find the post.

What was it?

I've started it last week, but I'd recommend anyone in the year below not to do it and just do another AS level instead. It's no fun doing work in the holidays
I've started it last week, but I'd recommend anyone in the year below not to do it and just do another AS level instead. It's no fun doing work in the holidays

I think with all the exams being in June, another AS will be awful, and I can't face it. At least with the EPQ I can get it over and done with before exam season.
Original post by CJG21
I think with all the exams being in June, another AS will be awful, and I can't face it. At least with the EPQ I can get it over and done with before exam season.

Fair enough, my school makes us get it done in the holidays, going into lower sixth?
Helloo Year 13's.. exciting isn't it! I'm relatively new to these forums, but I was wondering if people had started thinking about their Personal Statements? oooh one more thing if anybody is thinking of studying Media what unis are they looking to go too? Thanks:smile: :biggrin:

Latest