The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr.Nor
I'm seeing MS MR in November :biggrin:

Cools. Not really fussed by them but they are good.
Reply 961
Original post by MattFletcher
:shock:

That should be changed to I've never even read a book. Well not outside of school anyway:biggrin:
Reply 962
Original post by Bluffroom
Cools. Not really fussed by them but they are good.

Their album is probably my 2nd favourite of the year, 1st going to Tales of Us by Goldfrapp which is released in 3 weeks! (it leaked though and if I get good results i'm gonna beg my parents for the special edition boxset)
Original post by Mr.Nor
Their album is probably my 2nd favourite of the year, 1st going to Tales of Us by Goldfrapp which is released in 3 weeks! (it leaked though and if I get good results i'm gonna beg my parents for the special edition boxset)

why don't you just buy it with your own money?

Best album of the year goes to Imagine Dragons or Crystal Fighters IMO.
Reply 964
why don't you just buy it with your own money?

Best album of the year goes to Imagine Dragons or Crystal Fighters IMO.

The box set is £65........

Apart from a few standout tracks, their album was pretty meh, and I haven't heard the Crystal Fighters one. But Summer Camp's album comes out soon so that's gonna be good :biggrin:
Original post by Mr.Nor
The box set is £65........

Apart from a few standout tracks, their album was pretty meh, and I haven't heard the Crystal Fighters one. But Summer Camp's album comes out soon so that's gonna be good :biggrin:

So? That's the point of buying things with your own money, you have to make choices and save wisely. I don't ask for anything from my parents unless it's bus money or something to go to school if my bus was cancelled.

I call BS, the Imagine Dragons Album was brilliant. Cave Rave is also brilliant. Who?
Reply 966
So? That's the point of buying things with your own money, you have to make choices and save wisely. I don't ask for anything from my parents unless it's bus money or something to go to school if my bus was cancelled.

I call BS, the Imagine Dragons Album was brilliant. Cave Rave is also brilliant. Who?

Go check them out (knowing you you'll probably not like them)
Original post by Mr.Nor
Go check them out (knowing you you'll probably not like them)

maybe later, also what the **** do you mean by that?
Reply 968
maybe later, also what the **** do you mean by that?

I would say it's not your kind off thing, judging from your last fm.... Although I have something you might like....
Original post by Mr.Nor
I would say it's not your kind off thing, judging from your last fm.... Although I have something you might like....

I made my lastfm around 19 hours ago and it has 80 scrobbles.... I have 30,000 songs in my selection. Don't even think about judging my taste. I have my music on shuffle and whatever plays plays. I like almost all music genres.
I made my lastfm around 19 hours ago and it has 80 scrobbles.... I have 30,000 songs in my selection. Don't even think about judging my taste. I have my music on shuffle and whatever plays plays. I like almost all music genres.

:lol: you're so touchy
Reply 971

Well so far it seems to only be more electronic orientated :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:lol: you're so touchy

I don't like people judging me based on bull****. **** that.
Original post by Mr.Nor
Well so far it seems to only be more electronic orientated :tongue:

Yes, I like electronic music, but not even 1/3 of my music is electronic.
I don't like people judging me based on bull****. **** that.

:facepalm:

Seriously? They're not judging in a bad way, and it's only music... You're making it sound as if it's life changing!
:facepalm:

Seriously? They're not judging in a bad way, and it's only music... You're making it sound as if it's life changing!

Still it's pointless judgement, he's not exactly mr eclectic anyways. It's pretty life changing. :rolleyes:
Reply 976
Yes, I like electronic music, but not even 1/3 of my music is electronic.

[video="youtube;MwqlypN7zdM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwqlypN7zdM[/video] thoughts on that then
Still it's pointless judgement, he's not exactly mr eclectic anyways. It's pretty life changing. :rolleyes:

He's recommending music! Based on what he thinks you like... :erm:

Why does that even matter?
Original post by Mr.Nor
[video="youtube;MwqlypN7zdM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwqlypN7zdM[/video] thoughts on that then

It actually hurts my ears to listen to, get rid of the ear piercing noises please it actually hurts. It sounds really bad mate.
He's recommending music! Based on what he thinks you like... :erm:

Why does that even matter?

the wording was severely condescending. I don't like condescension

Latest