The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Okay everybody!!! Good luck with your results! :smile:
Original post by theJdog
Ah right! Don't worry, I'm sure you are going to be fine :smile: I think you can get it :smile: What do you want overall? And forgive me if I'm wrong, but did you get an interview with T-Max? How did it go :biggrin: If you don't mind me asking . . .

Good luck to you too^.^
The
Interview was vile! They were really stuck up! We were filling up ltd of
Forums while they just sat there and talked annoyingly about there honeymoons... Pricks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pathosL
what?

I meant grade boundaries :colondollar:
Reply 5443
Original post by Farhan96
I meant grade boundaries :colondollar:

oh right, 8 am though? you sure?
Original post by overthelove
I feel the exact same way too ! :frown: If I don't get my predicted grades I will be quite disappointed with myself :frown:

I hope you do well! Good Luck :biggrin:

Thank you!! Good luck to you too! :biggrin:
Original post by pathosL
oh right, 8 am though? you sure?

I'm up until like 2 anyway but if they're definitely coming at 8 I might as well sleep
Reply 5446
1 day 16 hours 20 minutes

Who else is collecting theirs at 10am?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going in at 8.30 to get mine. The wait is killing me. :frown:
Reply 5448
Anyone know for definite about WJEC grade boundaries and when they're released?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5449
Original post by Farhan96
I'm up until like 2 anyway but if they're definitely coming at 8 I might as well sleep

i wont be checking anything other than maths and science really :biggrin:
Reply 5450
Original post by CD223
Anyone know for definite about WJEC grade boundaries and when they're released?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you can check tomorrow on here if they come up, just put 2013 and if you see GCSE june in the next section then they're up.

https://www.wjecservices.co.uk/MarkToUMS/default.aspx?l=en
Reply 5451
Not too long to wait now! I'll be glad when that envelope is in my hands! Im counting down!
Reply 5452
Original post by Watfordjunction
Going in at 8.30 to get mine. The wait is killing me. :frown:

lucky you get to go in so early
did anyone else find the aqa english lit poetry exam really hard or was it just me? :s-smilie:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Cardiff?:colone:

Llanelli:smile: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 08boothc
did anyone else find the aqa english lit poetry exam really hard or was it just me? :s-smilie:

Some people I spoke to found it tough. I had the entire day to prepare, as I went into school too early by mistake. Luckily, it gave me time to practice the comparison question. Even better than that, the poems I'd compared 30 minutes earlier came up in the exam!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Cardiff?:colone:

It's where Sam from big brothers from,
Next to Swansea:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 08boothc

Well I decided to only revise 2 poems and luckily they came up in the exam so that was good :biggrin: I thought the unseen poem was ok, I guess it could've been worse.
Original post by pathosL
lucky you get to go in so early

I know! :smile:
I'm only collecting my Biology1, Physics1 and Maths3 exam results cuz i'm in year 10...but i'm still so nervous! Turn 15 on the 28th, so I better get good grades for a good birthday!... :frown:

Latest