The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS History Unit 2 Wednesday 22nd May 2013

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know the ums grade boundaries?!
Original post by andrews101
Does anyone know the ums grade boundaries?!

For the whole course or just this exam? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
For the whole course or just this exam? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The whole AS course?
Reply 323
Original post by andrews101
The whole AS course?

80% is an A

70% is a B

60% is a C

50% is a D

40% is an E

the exam is out of 200, multiply 200 by the percentage to find out the ums boundary - sorry I just made you do maths :tongue:
Well done everyone who did the exam! I managed to pull off an A 88/100, I honestly wasn't expecting that!!! :biggrin:
Reply 325
Hey, I'm doing a mock exam on Edexcel AS Britain and Ireland 1867-1922, and was wondering if anyone could tell me what came up in May 2013, so I know or have an idea on what to focus my revision on!
Hey everyone

I know this is an old post but I'm really struggling with this exam and revising for it, can anyone who got a good mark help me with it in anyway? Just share your tips maybe, and how you revised? I'm using the 'my revision notes' book but is that enough on it's own?

Thanks in advance everyone!

:]
For anyone in need of some top revision notes, many at many school have been using these:

http://www.oxbridgenotes.co.uk/notes/university-of-oxford/2014/history-as-level-edexcel-british-political-history-1945-90-notes

They're good, and extensive with essay plans etc, although a bit pricey for me personally. FYI

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending