The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy96
Aw :lol: I doubt that! And yeah it's hard because I've obviously had little experience learning about that sort of thing :tongue:

Okay its hard, but I've got a lot to write so it doesn't seem that bad, if that makes sense. Yeah, that's what I was thinking, I'm sure you'll come up with a great PS though!
Original post by mynameisntbobk
I hate own clothes day because I literally have nothing to wear :tongue: the girls in my sixth form aren't even that bad if I'm honest, the guys are worse :tongue: but when they come in in the same shirt :lol:

I feel exactly the same :frown:

Haha at my prom 2 people had the same suit and shirt :lol: different tie though :frown:
Original post by furryface12
Well it's all you're gonna get, so be happy with it :tongue:

I put the current unit's work in a plastic wallet and put that in my bag for each subject when I want it, then at the end of each one transfer the contents to a separate folder. Towards the end of the year when you're doing revision you might need to take the whole thing, but most of the time it works fine :smile:

Okay thankyou :smile:
Original post by techno836
Haha at my prom 2 people had the same suit and shirt :lol: different tie though :frown:

oh wow, that's not actually too bad compared to mine where almost every guy was wearing black suits with purple ties :lol:
I hate own clothes day because I literally have nothing to wear :tongue: the girls in my sixth form aren't even that bad if I'm honest, the guys are worse :tongue: but when they come in in the same shirt :lol:

I feel exactly the same :frown:
I go to a sixth form college, with no uniform so Everyday Is own clothes day :/. You get used to it thou.
Reply 1025
I feel like shoving my head into a brick wall right now. :sigh:
oh wow, that's not actually too bad compared to mine where almost every guy was wearing black suits with purple ties :lol:

Haha suit wise it's harder for guys to not end up looking the same :lol: I personally prefer a blue tie, blue is totally my colour :rofl:
Original post by Pandora.

How come? We don't want strawberry squash :nope:

Wall made of vectors?:mmm:
Reply 1029
How come? We don't want strawberry squash :nope:
Everything's going wrong for me lately... it's just not my week.

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Exactly! :tongue:

Why on earth am I being given homework full of questions with ridiculously fractiony answers, questions that we've never even learnt to answer, and I can't even do simple questions!!!

I wish I'd failed maths so that I didn't have to put myself through this for another year.

Why on earth am I being given homework full of questions with ridiculously fractiony answers, questions that we've never even learnt to answer, and I can't even do simple questions!!!

I wish I'd failed maths so that I didn't have to put myself through this for another year.

Oh... Everybody has those weeks :smile: it'll pass :smile:

Homework :O are you back at school already? Or is just summer homework?
Reply 1031
Oh you are ****ing kidding me.

I made a simple mistake in part A of the question, which made both answers come out as 0. They'd given me the answer in the bloody question!! No wonder it was only worth 2 marks.
:facepalm2:

I made a simple mistake in part A of the question, which made both answers come out as 0. They'd given me the answer in the bloody question!! No wonder it was only worth 2 marks.

:eek: breathe, it'll be okay! Think of it like this, it's the hardest A2 topic for some :smile:

I was about to say :tongue: Usually if it says 'write' or 'state', you won't need to do any further calculation.
52 pages in 2 days... You guys are on fire!
Reply 1035
:eek: breathe, it'll be okay! Think of it like this, it's the hardest A2 topic for some :smile:
Thank you, I think I need one of those oxygen masks from a hospital! :eek3: Just a few more questions left! :ahee:

And tomorrow I go through the same with functions. :eek2: By the end kf the week, it'll be mostly over though. And I can't wait.
Original post by Felix Felicis
I was about to say :tongue: Usually if it says 'write' or 'state', you won't need to do any further calculation.
I should have spotted that too :facepalm2:

Oh dear. It's really not my night. :teehee:

techno836
x
It's just summer homework thankfully! :biggrin:
Thank you, I think I need one of those oxygen masks from a hospital! :eek3: Just a few more questions left! :ahee:

And tomorrow I go through the same with functions. :eek2: By the end kf the week, it'll be mostly over though. And I can't wait.
I should have spotted that too :facepalm2:

Oh dear. It's really not my night. :teehee:

It's just summer homework thankfully! :biggrin:

haha oh :colondollar: well surely it's alright not to get it then if you haven't been taught it properly yet :smile: .. although I understand your stress :smile:
Original post by Soontobesuper
I go to a sixth form college, with no uniform so Everyday Is own clothes day :/. You get used to it thou.

How do you cope? Do you not run out of 'new' clothes?

Haha suit wise it's harder for guys to not end up looking the same :lol: I personally prefer a blue tie, blue is totally my colour :rofl:

That's true, its very rare to see a yellow suit available to buy. I actually recently bought a blue suit, blue suits are the best tbh
Reply 1038
haha oh :colondollar: well surely it's alright not to get it then if you haven't been taught it properly yet :smile: .. although I understand your stress :smile:
Thing is, we got vectors done and dusted before the holidays. :redface:

I've no doubt I'll crack it in the end, but it's harder when there's the pressure of an assignment to give in. :smile:
Changing my mind once again. Not applying to barts, but instead, Nottingham :smile:

Latest