Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 141
Anyone else in shenley de hav then?
Reply 142
Red1?:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 143
Telford Court, Block J, Flat 60 anyone?!
Ktch 47 Rm 02 in Coales Hall, Hatfield Main Campus... Doing Visual Effects. Anybody?
Reply 145
How much are you guys paying for accommodation for the whole year
Original post by DFC95
How much are you guys paying for accommodation for the whole year

£3900 odd for Fern
Guys!!!
What should I do? I probably won't be able to pay the deposit for my accommodation by Thursday (which they've told me is the deadline) and I really don't want to lose the acc. offer. I'm literally starting a new job next week so I can definitely pay it after but I don't know if they'll let me :/

I'm planning to call em up tomorrow (tried today but they were closed) but any advice and stuff from you guys would be awesome! Hope to see a lot of you there. :biggrin:
Original post by michaelkay
Guys!!!
What should I do? I probably won't be able to pay the deposit for my accommodation by Thursday (which they've told me is the deadline) and I really don't want to lose the acc. offer. I'm literally starting a new job next week so I can definitely pay it after but I don't know if they'll let me :/

I'm planning to call em up tomorrow (tried today but they were closed) but any advice and stuff from you guys would be awesome! Hope to see a lot of you there. :biggrin:

Only the uni will be able to give you a definitive answer as it is their decision. I would like to think they could set up some payment plan but at the same time. Deposits are specifically in place to make sure certain costs are covered and that you won't go elsewhere at the last minute.

Definitely ring them and hopefully you can make some arrangement.

Best of luck! :smile:
Reply 149
Original post by susannad
Red1?:smile:

Yay I'm in Redbourn Flat 1 too! :smile:
Reply 150
Anyone in Welwyn flat 10 in De Havilland?
Reply 151
Hiya,

I am a female who is going to be starting uni of Herts this september... I have literally no accommodation...was just wondering if somebody is looking for a female flatmate, or if someone could please advise me what to do next?

Thank you :smile:!
Original post by Pop_tart
Only the uni will be able to give you a definitive answer as it is their decision. I would like to think they could set up some payment plan but at the same time. Deposits are specifically in place to make sure certain costs are covered and that you won't go elsewhere at the last minute.

Definitely ring them and hopefully you can make some arrangement.

Best of luck! :smile:

Thanks! Called them earlier on today and we were able to sort something out with different on-campus accomodation.
Now all I have to worry about is what I need to take haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fern hall kitchen 14?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 154
Original post by gquick3
Yay I'm in Redbourn Flat 1 too! :smile:

There's a few of us on Fb :-)
Is anyone in Coales Hall? Im looking on behalf of a friend! :smile:
Original post by michaelkay
Thanks! Called them earlier on today and we were able to sort something out with different on-campus accomodation.
Now all I have to worry about is what I need to take haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great! I'm glad they could work something out :smile:

Best of luck!
Roberts way house 34 anyone??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 158
Anyone in de hav sharrat flat 07?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doddsy8288
Ktch 47 Rm 02 in Coales Hall, Hatfield Main Campus... Doing Visual Effects. Anybody?
Ktch 43, Rm 12

Quick Reply

Latest