The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
Original post by Mr.Nor
Me too, she's less experienced than the others so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think some people over-estimate their baking abilities.

Original post by aasvogel
So you don't have to wear uniforms at your sixth forms in England/Wales? :confused:

It depends on the school or college. Some have uniforms, some have dress codes and some don't have any rules.
Is the grade boundaries going to be released tonight midnight & could someone quote me the link to the
thread where the grade boundaries would be published.

Thanks ! :smile:
Original post by wakemeup
I love Year of the Dragon! I suck so badly at the skateboard challenges though :mad:

I suck at shooting, I love Skateboarding! I was cruising around the park in Enchanted Towers earlier :3
So you don't have to wear uniforms at your sixth forms in England/Wales? :confused:

Mine has a smart dress code, shirt and tie sort of thing. You can wear a full suit if you like. It's formal but you can put your own spin on it.
Reply 1104
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Is the grade boundaries going to be released tonight midnight & could someone quote me the link to the
thread where the grade boundaries would be published.

Thanks ! :smile:

Theres slight speculation as to when they're out :smile:

here you go http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2312321 :h:
Reply 1105
Original post by emcat
I think some people over-estimate their baking abilities.

It depends on the school or college. Some have uniforms, some have dress codes and some don't have any rules.

my baking belief is anything with buttercream icing ...is nice MMmmm :mmm:
Reply 1106

We do! Black trousers, white shirt, special pullover + ties
Original post by Red Fox
Mine has a smart dress code, shirt and tie sort of thing. You can wear a full suit if you like. It's formal but you can put your own spin on it.

Original post by emcat

Original post by Tibbz2
We do! Black trousers, white shirt, special pullover + ties

That must be a nightmare! Every school here has a uniform, and there's no real 'I'm moving to so and so sixth form', most schools go up to 7th year and you stay in the same school for 7 years unless you decide to leave after GCSEs. Strange.
Reply 1108
Original post by techno836
my baking belief is anything with buttercream icing ...is nice MMmmm :mmm:

:laugh:

My dad seems to have the same belief. I think if it was acceptable he'd probably put buttercream on everything.
^ Same here, aasvogel. The uniform for my Sixth form is pretty neat, tbh.

(Which reminds me... school starts next week and haven't got that suit sorted yet. xD)
Reply 1110
That must be a nightmare! Every school here has a uniform, and there's no real 'I'm moving to so and so sixth form', most schools go up to 7th year and you stay in the same school for 7 years unless you decide to leave after GCSEs. Strange.

Meh our school has a popular sixth form for the area so a lot of people want to come here. Most people from the school stay on too, we wear the same trousers/shirts as usual but get the sixth form pullover and tie so we're different from the rest of the school.

I like uniform though, don't have to worry about clothing at all while getting ready for school.
OMG IT'S MY FAVOURITE FILM :biggrin: :biggrin: :woo:

It's pretty amazing to be fair :smile: my favourite is (500) Days of Summer:colondollar:
Original post by Leechayy
Its the realistic films that sadden us the most like Forrest Gump and Pearl Harbor.

The only emotional science film I know is Armageddon:colondollar::colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! I love Forrest Gump so much :biggrin:

I've never watched that from start to finish...but I love the Aerosmith song from it :biggrin:
Reply 1113
Original post by emcat
:laugh:

My dad seems to have the same belief. I think if it was acceptable he'd probably put buttercream on everything.

haha I don't blame him :biggrin: .. butterfly buns are just where it's at in the baking world :cool:

Original post by Molly_xox
It's pretty amazing to be fair :smile: my favourite is (500) Days of Summer:colondollar:

it is soo amazing :sogood: :awesome: I remember the first time I watched it :moon: I felt like a girl :lol: I was all over :lol:
Haha well good luck and I'd hurry :L... I need a new laptop -_-

I've needed one for years, I'm still saving.
Reply 1115
Original post by Bluffroom
I've needed one for years, I'm still saving.

luckily I can save, just I don't get any money to save :emo:
Reply 1116
Haven't posted here yet but I'm starting sixth form a year later, I did college last year and didn't enjoy my course so I'm going back to my school for sixth form. I'm taking AS Travel & Tourism, English Language, Philosophy & Ethics, Media Studies and doing the NCFE Travel Rep qualification too :smile: I'm really looking forward to starting sixth form, I'm so bored at the mo.
Reply 1117
Just seen Edexcel grade boundaries. Trying desperately to remember how Additional Science went...
Reply 1119
Original post by Cynical.
Just seen Edexcel grade boundaries. Trying desperately to remember how Additional Science went...

No aqa or OCR? I was only on those exam boards :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile