The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr.Nor
No aqa or OCR? I was only on those exam boards :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbf, Edexcel have been nice letting them out this early.
Original post by techno836
haha I don't blame him :biggrin: .. butterfly buns are just where it's at in the baking world :cool:

it is soo amazing :sogood: :awesome: I remember the first time I watched it :moon: I felt like a girl :lol: I was all over :lol:

Aww, haha :')
Reply 1122
Original post by Mr.Nor
No aqa or OCR? I was only on those exam boards :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not as of yet! But am also keen to see them, for both the English qualifications, Drama, Spanish and History!
Reply 1123

Pretty sure I was on Edexcel for maths. Fingers crossed I got 165!
I only have like jama shorts :lol: not even a top :/

you could always just slip on a hoodie to stop the teachers suspending you for nudity
Reply 1125

83 for an A* ... I think i'll be close, but either way I don't think i'll be over enough for an A* overall :frown:
Reply 1126
Original post by sarahiscool
you could always just slip on a hoodie to stop the teachers suspending you for nudity

Haha possibly :lol:
Reply 1127
Original post by Molly_xox
Aww, haha :')

Yes I can be rather soft and sensitive at times :lol:
YES LOW SPANISH BOUNDARIES!

I didn't read it properly before!
(edited 10 years ago)
YESSSSSSSSSSSS:biggrin:. Low Spanish boundaries. I might have a little sniff of an A*:redface:
Yes I can be rather soft and sensitive at times :lol:

Nothing to be ashamed of!

I Only have RS and Maths on the Edexcel spec. :sigh: time to wait for WJEC, OCR and AQA
Original post by Tibbz2
Meh our school has a popular sixth form for the area so a lot of people want to come here. Most people from the school stay on too, we wear the same trousers/shirts as usual but get the sixth form pullover and tie so we're different from the rest of the school.

I like uniform though, don't have to worry about clothing at all while getting ready for school.

Sorry haha I included you in the quotes by mistake - I prefer a uniform! Means I just get straight on with it in the morning and gives me some identity! Our school is very strict when it comes to uniform.
Reply 1133
Original post by Molly_xox
Nothing to be ashamed of!

I'm not :lol:
Original post by NikolaT
^ Same here, aasvogel. The uniform for my Sixth form is pretty neat, tbh.

(Which reminds me... school starts next week and haven't got that suit sorted yet. xD)

I'm a fan of my uniform too! Though we're made to ditch the blazer now and go for a pullover - such little pockets! :angry:
Original post by emcat
Pretty sure I was on Edexcel for maths. Fingers crossed I got 165!

83 for an A* ... I think i'll be close, but either way I don't think i'll be over enough for an A* overall :frown:

Original post by Red Fox
YESSSSSSSSSSSS:biggrin:. Low Spanish boundaries. I might have a little sniff of an A*:redface:

Original post by MattFletcher
I Only have RS and Maths on the Edexcel spec. :sigh: time to wait for WJEC, OCR and AQA

Good luck guys!:biggrin:x
Damn, I didn't sit any Edexcel exams! Good Luck everyone!
I'm not :lol:

I didn't mean to say you weren't, sorry :lol: How you feeling about Thursday :s-smilie:
Reply 1138
Yes, good luck you lot!
Get excited over Spanish then realise I did an RS resit and realised there is no way I improved my grade:frown:

Latest