The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Davothebigafro
:eek: how did you get this?!? Woah, do you have the AQA ones?

I "MIGHT" be able to get AQA, MIGHT, but no promises. Enjoy the edexcel ones!
Reply 5681
Original post by DazBoy

I feel like the revision guides were much more useful.

Yeh, the revision guides helped. Does anyone know for sure when the aqa grade boundaries will be released?
Original post by the a* guy
i have my sources lol, :giggle:. And this is not a promise, but i might be able to get the gcse boundaries for ocr and aqa, but it's not likely.

you are a legend mate!:d:d:d
Reply 5683
Are the AQA/OCR boundaries out?
Original post by BenAssirati
Right, you are Batman aren't you.

LOL, I wish, that would be Awesome. I'm more like ExamMan. :smile:
Good luck guys :biggrin: Hope you all do well.
AQA grade boundaries? most of my exams are with AQA
Original post by pathosL
Anxious really but not too concerned, hope I did well

Awwrh hopefully you did well :smile:. Also hope everyone gets the grades they deserve :biggrin:
Original post by Rubicon1
you are a legend mate!:d:d:d

Thank you and I hope the edexcel boundaries helped!
Reply 5689
Waiting on OCR grade boundaries for Science :s-smilie:
Original post by the A* guy
I have my sources lol, :giggle:. And this is not a promise, but i MIGHT be able to get the GCSE boundaries for OCR and AQA, but it's not likely.

Haha please try:yy:
Reply 5691
This is a question for the A * guy
Are these the actual boundaries for Edexcel that are supposed to be out tomorrow? Or is this a joke?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahhhh after looking at the edexcel grade boundaries I am so scared for History now :frown:
Hey guys do you know where the IGCSE Edexcel grade boundries for the sciences are?
Original post by 08boothc
Yeah the unseen poem was okay there was a lot to write about, I just thought that Born Yesterday didn't compare with anything, so i did the other one!

Ah me too!
Does double award mean you get 2 separate GCSE's?
Original post by Ani97
This is a question for the A * guy
Are these the actual boundaries for Edexcel that are supposed to be out tomorrow? Or is this a joke?

Posted from TSR Mobile

These are the REAL and OFFICIAL edexcel gcse grade boundaries. Edexcel them self will post these exact boundaries on their website sometime tomorrow.
Original post by the A* guy
I "MIGHT" be able to get AQA, MIGHT, but no promises. Enjoy the edexcel ones!

Oh gosh please AQA :'( i don't think i will be able to sleep without full knowledge
Reply 5698
Agh i think all my controlled conditons work will bring my overall grade down... Im more of an exam person :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
What time does results plus go live? Is it in the morning of the 22nd or at midnight tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest