The Student Room Group

22 August 2013 GCSE results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
What does everybody think to the edexcel grade boundaries? Especially for History and Geography?
Edexcel RS Unit 8: 62/84 for a B.
Disappointed with that :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
What about edexcel IGCSE
Reply 83
Original post by shloke123
where does it say that on the aqa website? could you link me please :smile:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/results-for-exams-officers

Once you are on the page above click on the second purple tab which says 'what's available', this will take you to a page about release dates of different things..
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by techno836
Because WJEC hate students :lol: same reason I don't have an official English grade from January :unimpressed:

It's awkward when people ask me what I got for the English units... I'm like "erm possibly a B/A, could be an A* who knows!" lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by THEMathlete
It's awkward when people ask me what I got for the English units... I'm like "erm possibly a B/A, could be an A* who knows!" lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know my teachers said its a pretty safe A and the boundaries couldn't possibly change enough to affect my overall grade :biggrin:
Original post by EVHleopard
What does everybody think to the edexcel grade boundaries? Especially for History and Geography?

Whats up with the high grade boundary for business and economics unit 5. 80 out of 90 for an a*
Hopefully AQA release theirs soon.
what do you guys think the Science ISA grade boundaries will be like? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by techno836
I know my teachers said its a pretty safe A and the boundaries couldn't possibly change enough to affect my overall grade :biggrin:

That's great. I'm not worrying too much about English, thank goodness.
I know I didn't do so well on the coursework, but the teach said everyone got above Cs! :biggrin: I'm cool with B overall

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully AQA release theirs soon.
what do you guys think the Science ISA grade boundaries will be like? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully low! Like 40 for an A* haha
Reply 90
I got 141/143 in my T3 CCEA module but I found the T6 really hard to the point where I'm worrying that I've failed Maths and that it will cost me my place in school. Does anyone know roughly what I need to get a Grade C?
That's great. I'm not worrying too much about English, thank goodness.
I know I didn't do so well on the coursework, but the teach said everyone got above Cs! :biggrin: I'm cool with B overall

Posted from TSR Mobile

the coursework did my heading I kept trying to get an A* but my teacher was just too harsh and I just settled for 17/20 :lol:
Original post by the A* guy
Hi Guys I am an A level student, and i'm not sure if you have them already but here are the

EDEXCEL GCSE GRADE BOUNDARIES:

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Documents/GCSE%20Composite%201306%20v2.pdf

Thanks for the link.

Did you, by any chance, come across the Edexcel IGCSE June 2013 grade boundaries when you found these ones? Or perhaps know how to find them (as you did for these)?

Thanks again.
Original post by MannyDhinsa
Hopefully low! Like 40 for an A* haha

Aha That would honestly be a dream come true.
I'm guessing all of the ISAs will have same boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by apriori1234
Thanks for the link.

Did you, by any chance, come across the Edexcel IGCSE June 2013 grade boundaries when you found these ones? Or perhaps know how to find them (as you did for these)?

Thanks again.

Hi, I don't currently have the IGCSE grade boundaries, but if I find them I will post them.
I don't want to create false hope though, it is not likely i will come across them.
Reply 95
Does anyone know what mark I'd need for 137 UMS for the 5MB3H my wifi isn't working at home and I can't use the converter on my iPad :/
What's really annoyed me is the fact that spelling etc marks are coming into subjects such as RE, history and geography! They should only stay in English!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edexcel triple science boundaries are way too high! B3 was a nice exam, but 48/60 is way tooooo high ;/ I've failed C3 and P3, I can tell already ;c -DEPRESSED-
Okay guys, I've no idea what I'm talking about here, but does anyone know if/where the OCR 21st Century Science overall grade boundaries have been published? Just curious ahead of Thursday...
Reply 99
Original post by The Room Student
Okay guys, I've no idea what I'm talking about here, but does anyone know if/where the OCR 21st Century Science overall grade boundaries have been published? Just curious ahead of Thursday...

overall grade boundaries?

Quick Reply

Latest