The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if the ISA and cca are actually moderated??
So i think i have an A in RE now .... mixed emotions tbh ...

Original post by hBreadman
What time does results plus go live? Is it in the morning of the 22nd or at midnight tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

morning...but it normally takes ages to load the page...due to traffic

Ryan
Original post by ryanb97
So i think i have an A in RE now .... mixed emotions tbh ...

Ryan

Oh hi there ryan, fancy meeting you in a thread like this
Reply 5703
Original post by the A* guy
These are the REAL and OFFICIAL edexcel gcse grade boundaries. Edexcel them self will post these exact boundaries on their website sometime tomorrow.

Can you try to get AQA boundaries? :colondollar:
Reply 5704
Original post by hBreadman
What time does results plus go live? Is it in the morning of the 22nd or at midnight tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should be tomorrow morning for most boards.
Gosh, I've never ever been so nervous before

Posted from TSR Mobile
When will AQA release their grade boundaries???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ubisoft
Can you try to get AQA boundaries? :colondollar:

I am currently looking, but it does not look good. I probably won't come across them, but If I do those on TSR will be the first to know.
Reply 5708
Original post by yousuf5465
Anyone did Gcse edexcel geography B?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5709
I am currently looking, but it does not look good. I probably won't come across them, but If I do those on TSR will be the first to know.

Alright, no worries, they'll be out in 9 hours anyway. :smile:
Original post by Davothebigafro
Oh hi there ryan, fancy meeting you in a thread like this

Yeah..... are you anxious ?

How do you think you will do ?

Ryan
Original post by ryanb97

Ryan

Dammit. Plus it is 78 out of 80 for an A* in art, edexcel are the root of evil!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ryanb97
Yeah..... are you anxious ?

How do you think you will do ?

Ryan

I've been so nervous :frown: i'm really hoping to meet my predicted grades, but im unsure on how well i did in spanish and french
Reply 5713
Original post by yousuf5465
Finally someone who doesn't do aqa geography!! How did you find unit 3 and unit 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't do unit 3 (did it last year) but I thought unit 2 was really difficult, certainly harder than June 2012. It was just some of the way some of the questions were worded, and I couldn't think of anything for the data questions. How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're busy feel free to ignore my comment:biggrin:

For some reason the edexcel grade boundaries won't load on my computer Would you or anyone else mind letting me know the grade boundaries for ICT: The Digital World?
Reply 5715
bricks
Hello, first post here on TSR and I thought this would be a great thread for my first post as I'm also waiting for my GCSE results like you guys!

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone good luck for Thursday (although I'm sure you don't need it!!). Hopefully everyone gets the grades they are aiming for or that they need to continue on to sixth form, college, etc. and that no ones worst-case-scenarios become reality, eek.

I don't know if Im the only person but I'm not really 'nervous' for the big day as such, just more eager to have it over and done with. I suppose our fates are sealed and there's no point being upset about something we can't change. I'm sure this weirdly relaxed attitude to the whole thing will dissipate as soon as I reach the school gates though haha

Also, I have a question for those of you who have done any fast track GCSEs: have you already received your certificates for these? I did French as an after-school fast track in year 10 but can't remember getting any sort of official documentation confirming my final grade..maybe I'll get it together with my other grades on Thursday? But I'm unsure because the GCSE was cashed in last year :s-smilie:

Anyway, good luck to you all once again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5717
Original post by EvasiveRose

For some reason the edexcel grade boundaries won't load on my computer Would you or anyone else mind letting me know the grade boundaries for ICT: The Digital World?

53 A* 49 A 45 B 41 C out of 80

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys,
Do you think it's fake students are being marked down for spelling Etc in subjects such as RE, geography and history?
I don't! I think English should stick to English as this could really affect borderline pupils if they are bad at spelling (like me, I mix up as welsh you spell a word as you say it unlike in English)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10252812/GCSE-pupils-penalised-for-poor-spelling-and-grammar.html

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5719
Original post by EvasiveRose

Information and Communication Technology
5IT01 Living in a Digital World
Grade a* a b c d e f g u
Raw: 53 49 45 41 35 29 24 19 0
UMS: 72 64 56 48 40 32 24 16 0

Latest