The Student Room Group

22 August 2013 GCSE results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Ooohh 83/100 for A* in Statistics, thats not too bad
Original post by the A* guy
Hi Guys I am an A level student, and i'm not sure if you have them already but here are the

EDEXCEL GCSE GRADE BOUNDARIES:

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Documents/GCSE%20Composite%201306%20v2.pdf

how did you find that? I went on the website and it is nowhere to be seen :eek:
Original post by donkhan
Ooohh 83/100 for A* in Statistics, thats not too bad

How was your course work ?
Original post by NinjaPandaa
how did you find that? I went on the website and it is nowhere to be seen :eek:

I know it's not on the website, it should be up on the website tomorrow.
As for how i got it, I have my sources. :biggrin:
I know it's not on the website, it should be up on the website tomorrow.
As for how i got it, I have my sources. :biggrin:

is it full on legit? if so go you! :biggrin: if not :angry: :colondollar:
Not sure about Edexcel unit 3 maths. I think the boundaries are fair considering that the paper was the easiest so far, but I made some stupid mistakes (although I did think this about previous maths exams) and this means that I might only scrape a B in this exam. After going through the exam when I did it I thought I'd get about 55-60 marks on the paper so that should hopefully get me to 116 UMS to average to an A overall. I really hope I'm not one mark off or something annoying like that...
Why is AQA taking so long omg. All my gcse's are AQA grrrr. Starting to get edgy now
is it full on legit? if so go you! :biggrin: if not :angry: :colondollar:

It is FULLY LEGIT! :biggrin:
Original post by Jatz07
77/84 for A* in R.E - wtf??

and history... omg

46/54 - A*
43/54 - A
40/54 = B

So 6 marks can separate 2 entire grades... wow

Jatz

That's not at all surprising, such a low raw mark exam will mean tiny boundaries.
Original post by shloke123
Why is AQA taking so long omg. All my gcse's are AQA grrrr. Starting to get edgy now

The majority of mine are AQA as well! I think I'll stay till midnight and then if they're not released I'll just check in the morning. People tell me to not bother checking but I just feel so curious to know!
Original post by Dougieowner
The majority of mine are AQA as well! I think I'll stay till midnight and then if they're not released I'll just check in the morning. People tell me to not bother checking but I just feel so curious to know!

Yeah I'm doing the same. Going to stay up til 12.05 to see if they are on, if not then I will sleep and look at them at 8 am :P
Original post by shloke123
Yeah I'm doing the same. Going to stay up til 12.05 to see if they are on, if not then I will sleep and look at them at 8 am :P

I really need to know the boundaries for the triple science units. I found those exams quite tricky but I'm scared the boundaries will be high. And the ISA boundaries too, I want to know them. Hopefully with everything my grades will average out if I don't do well in one exam but do well in another.
I hate WJEC for being the awkward ones and make us wait even longer than AQA :angry:
It is FULLY LEGIT! :biggrin:

you are such a legend then thanks :colondollar:
Reply 114
Original post by techno836
I hate WJEC for being the awkward ones and make us wait even longer than AQA :angry:

when will wjec release them?
Reply 115
Original post by Dougieowner
I really need to know the boundaries for the triple science units. I found those exams quite tricky but I'm scared the boundaries will be high. And the ISA boundaries too, I want to know them. Hopefully with everything my grades will average out if I don't do well in one exam but do well in another.

I'm waiting for them for the same reason. How do we check when they are released?
Original post by pathosL
when will wjec release them?

on results day :frown: but who knows maybe the day after or could be like January and not release them at all :lol:
Reply 117
Original post by techno836

What you got on WJEC? I got both my English ones:tongue:
Original post by don9999
I'm waiting for them for the same reason. How do we check when they are released?

I don't know, I'm just refreshing this thread and hoping someone links like before!
you are such a legend then thanks :colondollar:

You're welcome!

Quick Reply

Latest