The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr.Nor
My controlled assessment in history was so bad hopefully my exams will counter it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We were never told our CA marks for History...which exam board were you on?
Reply 1181
Original post by Mr.Nor
Have my music on shuffle and playing some animal crossing during the wait. 1 hour and 10 minutes until midnight..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Music sounds good ... maybe some stereophonics and oasis for me :smile:
Reply 1182
Original post by Molly_xox
We were never told our CA marks for History...which exam board were you on?

OCR! And I was one mark off what I wanted :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr.Nor
OCR! And I was one mark off what I wanted :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, which topics did you do? Aww not good :frown: fingers crossed for Thursday then!:crossedf:
Original post by overthelove
AQA and OCR apparently are at 8am tomorrow, and Edexcel is probably around that time aswell :smile:

There out now
Reply 1185
Same here, which topics did you do? Aww not good :frown: fingers crossed for Thursday then!:crossedf:

American west and medicine through time! And we did 19th century public health for paper 2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bouncer1908
There out now

Thank you so much :smile: I've just seen them !
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Do the examiners only mark our grammar on the (C) question the 8 mark? If its just that then I believe im saved :tongue:

I feel like i've gone to heaaaaaaben ! :angelwings:

Yeah that is correct.
Reply 1188
0.0 are grade boundaries out now? Whaaaaaat? I thought that wasn't till tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher
haha lucky us, although wouldn't that mean higher grade boundaries? :s-smilie::tongue:

Yes but I think my teacher said that mostly RE boundaries stay the same every year because they just recycle questions over and over again
Original post by Mr.Nor
American west and medicine through time! And we did 19th century public health for paper 2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't do either of those :lol: I sat Inter-war years and Nazi Germany (Paper 1) and British Society (Paper 2). Controlled Assessment was the Russian Revolution :smile:
Have edexcel igcse grade boundaries been published yet? link please !
Reply 1192
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Have edexcel igcse grade boundaries been published yet? link please !

No not yet :nope: sorry :smile:
Original post by Gretel_
0.0 are grade boundaries out now? Whaaaaaat? I thought that wasn't till tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just Edexcel at the moment. Everyone else is dragging their feet and waiting for tomorrow I guess :frown:
Original post by harrybithell196
Yes but I think my teacher said that mostly RE boundaries stay the same every year because they just recycle questions over and over again

Well that's good then, I genuinely have no idea how well I've done in RS, it was my most time-pressured exam (because it was so short for the amount you have to write), I just hope I put enough in :crossedf:
Reply 1195
Just Edexcel at the moment. Everyone else is dragging their feet and waiting for tomorrow I guess :frown:

And OCR, no?
Reply 1196

Aw that's not fair :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1197
I didn't do either of those :lol: I sat Inter-war years and Nazi Germany (Paper 1) and British Society (Paper 2). Controlled Assessment was the Russian Revolution :smile:

My CA was on South Africa :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1198
I did the same as Molly for History papers 1 & 2, and my CA was on the New Deal/1930s America
Original post by Cynical.
I did the same as Molly for History papers 1 & 2, and my CA was on the New Deal/1930s America

How did you find the exams?

Latest